Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe Parts
Search Joe Parts:
Mike71-72 Mustang urethane front bumpers are extremely scarce and nobody reproduces them. I am in bad need of one. I dont want chrome but that is all I can find, is there any plans to ever reproduce one?3/4/2017 11:44:05 AM
joeJoe Parts, I recently purchased the 70 door shell (LH) from Mustangs Unlimited and have been working on getting it ready to install when the weather breaks. Tonight I went to hang the hinges and the threaded holes in the plates on the inside of the door shell seem to be a size smaller than the original. I double checked the original door and sure enough the holes are definately smaller 5/6" (i think) vs. 3/8" Are these holes sized this way by design or is this an accident? I can find no information online @ MU suggesting I needed special bolts to make this work? I have hours invested in this door including - please tell me I am crazy and there is a solution? Thanks, Joe3/4/2017 11:43:03 AM
robJoe, what is the atomic weight of popcorn? 3/4/2017 11:42:06 AM
JON JeffreyJoe Parts....is anyone repoping the drip rails for an el Camino 68 vintage, looking for the steel weld on, not the molding3/4/2017 11:39:10 AM
Steve How long before you release the 70-71 Cuda. 2/24/2017 12:40:56 PM
gav hi joe . are they going to make a stock length hood with shelby scoop all metal just like the new 3641uc as i am sick of the problems with glass & steel hoods cracking, due to two materials & heat . hope so . cheers gav2/24/2017 12:40:44 PM
JakeYo Joe ! Do you sell anything for a 1999 Toyota Tacoma? I'm not finishing anything on your website and I haven't been able to contact by phone ? 2/24/2017 12:40:14 PM
BarryWill the deck lid for a 1966 chevelle conv. or coupe fit a 1965 chevelle conv?2/24/2017 12:39:46 PM
ScottDo you have a time frame on the 66 GTO full quarter's?2/24/2017 12:37:42 PM
Bobby WoosleyAre the 55-57 Chevy Dynacorn truck cabs made with same gauge steel as original. 2/24/2017 12:37:26 PM
Randy P. DresbackDynacorn Part # 3640 YB 1969-1970 Mustang interior upper door trim, any ETA on this item? I have been trying to find this piece since August 2016.....2/24/2017 12:36:19 PM
Joe DePaolaAny update on 1967 mustang door skins. Waiting 2 years now. Are they in stock yet?2/15/2017 9:32:48 AM
Rich Ware you going to make the 1958 GMC truck cab2/15/2017 9:32:16 AM
TimJoe, I was thinking. "Joe's Garage," Is pretty catchy too. I don't think the Zappa family would go for it though.2/15/2017 9:32:01 AM
JohnI have a 1965 fastback. The previous owner attempted to make a GT350 clone with plexiglass windows to replace the louvres. The interior support structure for the louvres was removed. I want to restore the louvres and require the inner support structure. I see it in your catalog as part of the fastback quarter panel full (3647FAWT, 3647EAWT), but it's not listed separately. Is this part available?2/15/2017 9:31:30 AM
Rich WWhat is the difference between the 1957 and 1958 chevy truck cab2/15/2017 9:30:28 AM
Rich Are you going to make the 1958/59 chevy truck complete cab. Thanks2/15/2017 9:30:44 AM
J CardenAre there any plans to make a urethane/endura bumper for the 71-72 Mustangs?2/11/2017 9:44:44 AM
max64/65 ford falcon hardtop rear quarters, will there be any made by dynacorn? or good pressed ones available,thanks2/10/2017 6:40:49 AM
DanWhat parts do you have for a 1954 Bel Air?2/10/2017 6:40:27 AM
Don Staton Do you know were to find a 1961 Chevy C10 hood?2/7/2017 7:41:05 AM
Mike SauerGood Afternoon, Do you know if Dynacorn will reproduce a Trunk Torsion Bar for a 1967 "Fastback"? I can only find one used on-line for $349. Thank you, Mike Sauer2/7/2017 7:39:36 AM
tonyHey Joe, are your hoods part # 1068 made is USA ? what's the cost ??2/7/2017 7:37:31 AM
DaveNeed a windshield frame for a 1965 Mustang convertible...old one destroyed by a rollover2/7/2017 7:36:06 AM
RobDid Joe die?8/5/2016 11:54:55 AM
JayI am glad to see lots of progress in the area of sheet metal for the 64-65 Falcons. Have you any plans to reproduce door skins or rear quarters for these cars?8/5/2016 11:54:23 AM
Richardcan I buy 3645TA parts separate from the kit as I only need 3 parts on the kit8/5/2016 11:53:59 AM
DanI see on your website that you are making complete rocker panel assemblies for a 1969 Mustang convertible. The part number is 3647PA. It says "coming soon". I'm wondering if you might have any information to share? I'm curious about availability and cost, pictures would be nice as well.8/5/2016 11:53:00 AM
ScottWhen are the hood scoops going to be available for the Ford Maverick hood?8/5/2016 11:51:53 AM
James LoweIs Dynacorn going to make 3631HB, 1967 Shock tower delete. I have bought and installed the right hand one and now I can't find a left hand one. I'm up the creek if they don't make it anymore. 8/5/2016 11:51:32 AM
Ed MellonI called you a couple of weeks ago on a 67 camaro convertible. At that time there was a complete floor & trunk listed for a 68. you told me the only difference was that the 68 had stagard shock mounts. I was going to make an order today & there is only a 69 conv. listed, are they the same. I also need inner & outer rockers, inner & outer wheelhouses, both sides & a rear body panel. The customers car I have here had the floor & trunk floor patched in & I also need any reinforcements (seats, cowl, etc.) that do not come with complete floor trunk assy. It's 4:30 and I didn't want to call @ the end of the day. Thanks Ed 7 8/5/2016 11:51:04 AM
PaulWhat is special about and what are the advantages of the heavy duty control arms for 1966 Mustangs? 8/5/2016 11:48:59 AM
BenjaminWhen will the 1967-68 coupe/convertible mustang trunk lids be back in stock? Thank you Benjamin8/5/2016 11:48:18 AM
Fred MartinsPart # 1067Y for a '68 Camaro is that the inner panel for where the license plate and back up lights mount or for where the gas filler and tail lights are mounted?8/5/2016 11:46:19 AM
Patrick AllenI order a pair of your upper control arms for a 1966 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts. They arrive and the large nuts on the pivot shaft are really loose. I Tried to put them on the car but the grease fittings are sticking out to far. Am I expected to screw these in and if so how far. there is a fine thread on the outside of the body and a course thread on the pivot shaft. Thanks 8/5/2016 11:44:43 AM
RobJoe do you know when part no. 3631zj and 3631zk will be available, shock towers for 71-73 mustang. Need them! Thanks8/5/2016 11:43:22 AM
TonyJoe, You mentioned that they are working on 1966 GTO quarters, does that include quarters for convertibles?8/5/2016 11:37:19 AM
James StricklandI know I have to go through one of your dealers to make a purchase. I am directing my question to you rather than to the several parts selling houses I have used and them have all of them ask you the same question. I want to buy many of the parts you sell, but I would like to have them all assembled as a "front clip" with all the sheet metal parts that can be seen from when looking under the hood and the unseen sheet metal parts which hold things together under there. Specifically, I am asking if you can assemble the shock tower and apron assemblies, the firewall, the radiator bracket, hood latch assembly (which I plan to modify with a remote unlocking/release control - I have seen a trunk latch release kit that might be useful). I have Street or Track's coil over suspension, Wilwood disk brakes, Unisteer rack and pinion steering, BluePrint crate engine 351 stroked to 408CID, Hedman long tube headers, MSD electronic ignition with distributor and coil, Holley 750, Edelbrock performer intake, March Serpentine system, and an aluminum radiator, I bought when I thought I was going to put in a 289.8/5/2016 11:37:02 AM
Lionel Hi Joe, can the dynacorn bonnet I have purchased be painted over the black paint or does it have ti be stripped. 8/5/2016 11:36:24 AM
DerekJoe, I am looking for the right quarter lower window frame. It seems this part is impossible to find. I just need one for the right hand side. any help would be appreciated. 8/5/2016 11:35:49 AM
Jeff PriddyJoe, I am rebuilding a 1969 Torino and I need floor pans. My question is will the 69 mustang floor pans work? If I have to modify them would the seat rails still be in the same place? Thanks in advance for you time and help. Jeff8/5/2016 11:35:21 AM
RobFrom the kit 1970 Mustang bolt in glass kit 3614FK. I need the two window stop brackets. What are the part numbers for the right and left side 4 parts total? 8/5/2016 11:34:31 AM
BrentI'm not sure if my inquiry made it to you a few weeks ago or not. So.....how about the 1966 GTO quarters.....soon?6/22/2016 7:45:10 AM
BillI need bucket seat parts spring for latch6/21/2016 11:08:08 AM
PaulaLeewhere can I find the bolts to attach the convertible top frame to the pivot bracket on a 1965 Impala6/21/2016 11:07:35 AM
Greg stovallWhere can I get a fuel sending unit that will last more that three months , prefer one not made in china. 6/15/2016 10:02:10 AM
DonFirst time looking at catalog for 67 Mustang parts. (Fender RH) 1. Are all parts in catalog made by Dynacorn? 2. Are Dynacorn parts available in the usual Mustang parts retailercatalogs6/15/2016 9:57:05 AM
David BannisterI have a 1969 mustang coupe and am in desperate need of a rh tail light panel to quarter panel bracket. Any idea on how to find one?6/15/2016 9:42:04 AM
WayneWill a 78 firebird firewall work in a 77 firebird with some modifications?6/15/2016 9:41:21 AM
WayneHello Joe, I purchased sequential Tail light harness 3643MF from NPD. all Information indicated installation instructions included. NPD, has looked into other stock, none have them. Can someone e-mail @ LineXMich@aol.com these instreustions? Thanks Wayne6/15/2016 10:00:34 AM
Jay GarveyHi Joe, Does Dynacorn support and/or sponsor car shows? Such as product give aways to entrants like t-shirts, cozies, hats, decals, or catalogs?6/15/2016 9:38:31 AM
SteveHi, was wondering if it is possible to get the bracket that welds in the front of the fender for a 73 mustang. the bracket reinforces the front of the fender and also has provisions to mount the headlamp bucket assembly. a long story but my fenders have never had these installed, and I do not have them. thanks6/15/2016 9:38:13 AM
Dean WJoe The part number 3644CWT was used for reference only from an earley mustang. The one i need is for a 71 mustang.6/15/2016 9:37:30 AM
Dave Younglooking for a dynacorn dealer in central minnesota 6/15/2016 9:35:51 AM
Jeff EdenPart number 3641B is on back order. Are you going to discontinue this part or will you get some in and if so any idea when? 6/15/2016 9:35:25 AM
BrianHeard a rumor that dii is making prototypes of the 68-71 nova bucket seat track, PLEASE tell me this is true! Need bucket seat tracks for a 68 nova. 5/31/2016 6:36:12 AM
Dean WHi Joe I can't find a new replacement part for my 71 mach. I think it's called a B-Pillar and it holds the door striker. Part number 3644CWT is for a 69-70 and from it's looks it also holds the door striker. Could you check with your company to see if maybe this is in production. Thank Much....5/31/2016 6:34:40 AM
Steve CDo the 1967 GTO full Quarters have the top part all the way to the trunk lid weatherstrip area and the back area around the tail lights?5/31/2016 8:47:33 AM
Jim PowellWill a 1969 GTO coupe full quarter panel fit a convertible with modifications to the upper sail area? Thanks5/24/2016 8:08:30 AM
StevenGood afternoon, I was sent what looks like a Mustang 64-66 roof skin from a vendor, but I'm in need of a Mustang 67-68 roof skin. Are there dimensions or other identifying marks that I can use to tell the difference between the two for sure? Thank you, Steve5/24/2016 8:07:49 AM
willyhow do I remove the kick panels from a 66 nova5/18/2016 8:20:14 AM
Bobwhen will the 1970 GTO full quarter panel be produced?5/18/2016 8:18:55 AM
MarkDoes Dynacorn allow for pick up at Camarillo warehouse and avoid the shipping?5/18/2016 8:18:27 AM
MarkLooking for a dynacorn dealer in Los Angeles CA. area. Area code 3105/24/2016 8:01:09 AM
BillyLooking at your heavy duty lower control arm for a 1966 Mustang(p/n 3632FHD), the reinforcement plate welded on the bottom has a square hole (to access strut rod bolts) and a round hole (to access sway bar end link bolts). I'd like to reinforce my own lower control arms with your brace (p/n 3631JE), and according to the online picture the brace has the square hole, but does NOT have the round hole for the sway bar end link bolt. Does p/n 2631JE have this round hole? Or does it need to be drilled? 5/18/2016 8:15:48 AM
RayIs Dynacorn going to come out with the trunk corners for the 1969 mustang convertible? This is the part of the drip gutter that connects the rear quarter panel to the tail light panel.Thank you for your help.5/8/2016 7:47:49 AM
Dave PikeI am looking for a complete right rear frame assembly.It is for a 1969 Mach 15/5/2016 9:54:11 AM
Mark J CooperCan I get a Catalog mailed to me Mark Cooper 375 Oak HHill Rd Biglerville, PA 17307 1970 Mach 1 Mustang5/5/2016 9:49:20 AM
DennisJoe, I am looking for quarter panels for my 1970 coupe Mustang. When I look up quarter panels, there are ones for fastbacks and for convertibles. The note say to use the convertible quarter panels for the coupe, but the convertible quarter has a formed body line about a third of the way up from the bottom where the coupe does not. Do you have any suggestions? 5/5/2016 9:47:42 AM
frankLooking for a rear tail panel for a 1969 Pontiac GTO only see, one listed for a 1968 can a 68' be fabricated to fit 69' because my panel is just rusted thru where the latch is 6 inches to the left and right of it just on the top ? Thank You, Frank5/5/2016 9:44:57 AM
MikeI have a 65 Comet Cyclone and the frame rails that are part of the trunk floor are rotted out. Any parts available to do this repair? Any ideas?4/26/2016 1:30:39 PM
GreggHi Joe, I have a 68 Mustang convertible. Every full qtr panel I see has the wrong C scoop contour. They all have the 67 contour. The only proper contour I've seen is for a 68 qtr panel skin. Does Dynacorn make a properly contoured full quarter panel for a 68 convertible?4/25/2016 8:10:53 AM
ShaneIs there any plans or time line for the availability of a Dynacorn 1969-1970 Mustang coupe trunk lid? I was surprised to find it not available for these popular years, yet available for the 71-73. Thank you.4/25/2016 8:08:08 AM
MikeDoes the automotive after marketplace yet offer reproduced body side molding set (six pieces)for a 1962 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport? If not, are there plans to produce them?Please help.4/25/2016 8:06:01 AM
ricardo zunigahi Joe hey I was wondering if anybody has any information on where I can locate the post pillars for my 1972 Chevelle both are all rusted from the bottom to the top, I see where the have them for the 60s4/25/2016 8:05:41 AM
DaveTo buy parts from you guys do you half to be a dealer and there are no prices on anything I didn't know thank you4/25/2016 8:03:32 AM
Earl riceDo you or anybody make quarter panels or patches for 66 67 el Camino's. You have tailgates!4/25/2016 8:00:34 AM
RobertHello - I am looking for a Dynacorn dealer in Wisconsin close to zip code 54220 (Manitowoc). Thanks4/25/2016 7:59:46 AM
Dale LeeI bought the Dynacorn complete rocker for my 1968 mustang convertible (LH). Do you have installation instructions/tips? Thanks, Dale4/12/2016 9:05:08 AM
CaseyI have a '66 Mustang Fastback where the two rear air vents (actually extractors) were removed for the Shelby-like see through windows. I'm putting the vents back in but need the sheet metal supports that hold the vents in. Does anyone make these? Thanks, Casey4/12/2016 9:03:17 AM
ScottHi Joe, I am having trouble finding a front valiance panel for my 1968 Firebird that fits correctly. The two I have tried have parking light cutouts that are about 1/4"to small. I'm wondering about the fitment of the Dynacorn piece?4/12/2016 9:01:19 AM
JerodPlease let me know if Dynacorn hood spear part # M1631 fits Dynacorn cowl induction hood part # 1602A?4/12/2016 8:56:47 AM
RandyI am trying to find a LH full quarter panel for a 1968 mustang coupe. Everyone I have found seems to have the wrong angle in the C section behind the door. They seem to all be more more shallow in depth than the orignal panel? Any help you could give me Thanks3/31/2016 2:34:07 PM
RobertHello, I am looking for a Dynacorn dealer in Wisconsin near Green Bay, Appleton, or Manitowoc. Where is my closest bet? Also - it would be great if your website had a dealer locator.3/31/2016 2:33:34 PM
craig moreljoe, I'm looking for the r/l inner quarter panels for a 68 firebird convertible. can you tell me if they are available. thanks, craig3/31/2016 2:33:05 PM
Robert Hello Joe, I was wondering if you knew where I could find a new 1969 Dodge Charger frame? I know dynacorn makes a 1970s challenger, so I was wondering if you could help me. Thank you. 3/31/2016 2:32:26 PM
RayAny plans to ever produce 70-72 full quarter panels for the Oldsmobile cutlass/442?3/23/2016 1:06:51 PM
Andy KaidHey Joe! Is it possible to phrase a response to a question that actually provides no indication as to whether it is an answer? Work you magic for us master!3/23/2016 1:06:14 PM
pete M1724N MOLDING WINDOW REAR 62-64 5PC Does this fit a 1962 Biscayne 2dr sedan?3/23/2016 1:05:16 PM
Stuart PierceI am looking for the "B" pilllar lock brace that ties the rocker and Inner quarter panel together. You obviously use these in your convertable bodys, so why aren't these available to buy?3/23/2016 1:04:43 PM
JojHi, When will the 66 chevelle bumper guards be available. I heard they are being re tooled. Thanks.3/23/2016 1:03:55 PM
ValJoe, Just wanted to add my request for the early Mustang drain channels. I'm repairing rusted ones again, as I do at least once a year, and people are always asking me how to do it. There is certainly a market out there. Just check to see how many trunk bridges you're selling and consider that the side channels are always rustier than those. Can't wait for the release.3/15/2016 1:13:33 PM
BrianJoe, On Feb 6, Jay asked: For a 1969 Mustang Fastback, I'm looking for the bracket to which the latch for the fold-down back seat attaches. How can I obtain a pair? I'm pretty sure those are included in your 69/70 mustang fastback body bracket kit. Thanks, Brian 3/14/2016 5:33:57 AM
BrianJoe, If I am not concerned about the correct ribbing in the floorpan will a 1965-1968 mustang convertible complete floor assembly (3648SWT) fit a 1969 convertible? I know that the parking brake and rear bumper brackets are different but it looks like all of the other components (trunk floor, rear frame rails, etc.) are all listed as covering 1965-1969. Not looking for a concours restoration, just want to get my convertible back on the road and the entire belt line down is gone. Thanks, Brian3/14/2016 5:32:44 AM
Bob CarrI purchased the Endura Bumper for my 69 GTO from Auto Obsesion Classic Auto Parts. The top of the bumper fits pretty good but both sides stick out about an inch. It really doesn't match the contour of the fender towards the bottom either.3/14/2016 5:31:47 AM
monroeHow many dynacorn bodies have been sold so far?3/14/2016 5:29:28 AM
KenGood morning Joe, I have purchased a set of complete wheelhouses with the 7.9" inner for my 68 mustang coupe, my question is how much frame rail will need to be trimmed, and will I get the same amount of additional space as the other kits that are out there?3/8/2016 7:09:10 AM
JohnJoe, I have a 1965 fastback that someone tried to clone as a Shelby GT 350. The vent supports in the quarter panels were chopped out to fit plastic quarter windows. I have the original vent assemblies and want to restore the car to original but can't bolt them in because the inner sheet metal support structure is mangled!. Is this piece available? I see it in your quarter assemblies, so assume it must be available as a separate component. Say it is so, Joe. Thanks, John3/7/2016 12:12:46 PM
Bob CarrI recently purchased one of your 68/69 GTO endura Bumpers from one of your distributors. My GTO is in a restoration shop and the bumper does not fit properly. Has this been a problem? 3/7/2016 12:11:23 PM
Mike RHey Joe, Just wondering if there are plans to produce hardtop side window aluminum trim for the 1966-77 Bronco?3/7/2016 12:08:34 PM
BillyJoe I need some A pillar post for a 1970 chevelle. I know you all make the car bodies for the chevelle. I need a pair for my chevelle now. Please help me with this matter. Thanks Billy 3/1/2016 12:03:20 PM
Randy Can you install the one piece convertible floor pan for 1966 Ford Mustang The one with the trunk floor with the engine staying in the car and all the the outside cheap metal staying on 3/1/2016 12:02:43 PM
GeorgeWhen will the 1966 Chevelle Bumper Guards Part # 1460X be available in Canada. Thanks.3/1/2016 12:01:59 PM
DavidJoe, Are there any plans to make the Left and right hand bumper mounting brackets for the 1973 Ford mustangs? 2/24/2016 9:55:10 AM
Everyone waitingWell, I hate to bring this topic up, but to relieve some stress for the very patient GTO owners... where are we at in 2016 on the 66 quarter panels? 2/18/2016 2:55:37 PM
JasonI see you have 67 GTO full quarters shipping now, but when can we expect to see 66 GTO full quarters? Thanks!2/18/2016 7:45:34 AM
DarrinWe are installing your mini tubs and narrowed frame rails on a 1969 camaro, what 4-link kits work well with this?2/18/2016 7:44:44 AM
DaveI have a '66 Mustang Fastback K code that needs an entire floor pan assembly. How accurate are Dynacorn's floor to the original? What will be the differences? Thanks2/18/2016 7:43:52 AM
RobIt sounds like last fall the 66 GTO full quarters were expected soon. Any update on when they may be available? The 67 full quarters would work with slight modification, I assume. Thanks!2/18/2016 7:42:59 AM
BradAny plans to produce 1965 GTO full quarters?2/18/2016 7:42:21 AM
garrywhere can I find a rear spoiler for a ford maverick2/11/2017 9:45:17 AM
ScottHey Joe, I bought a set of hood hinges for a 67 mustang. They were advertised as Dynacorn parts but when I received them, the box said Golden Legion. Was I robbed or are the hinges you sell actually from Golden Legion?2/18/2016 6:11:03 AM
Jeff hubertusInquiring about 69 gto front bumper, p# 1572. Would like to know about fit, is it same endura material, are all holes already drilled or need to be. Is it available and at what cost? Is there any reviews on this item? Thank you2/18/2016 5:53:56 AM
randyI noticed you list a couple Corvair parts but not a rocker panel molding for 65-69. I figured out Camaros and Corvairs use the same part so you do have it. I had a 65 Corvair and a 69 Camaro in my shop at the same time and noticed that the rocker moldings are identical. Just thought I'd pass that on.2/11/2016 6:58:33 AM
Dustin"Hi Joe, Still waiting for the 1965/66 mustang convertible drain channels. I noticed that they are included in quarter assembly but not individually. Any plans to release them? Thanks!"2/10/2016 1:42:27 PM
JimWe are searching for a rear seat frame, top and bottom for a 1965 GTO sedan. We have heard they are the same as Chevelle, Cutlass, Skylark. Shipping something this large is a problem for most sellers. IF you have any idea where or who may have these, shoot us a message. We are located in North Carolina. Thanks 2/9/2016 8:17:13 AM
David RingleeFor my 1967 Mustang Convertible, I need a #1 Bow Weatherstip Retainer. In the Ford Shop Manual, it is part #51352 on page 18-49. I also need the special screws that hold it in place.2/9/2016 8:15:06 AM
Im2cockyI need a pair of front fenders for a 1964.5 mustang convertible. I live on the west coast Washington State. Who deals em close.2/9/2016 8:14:05 AM
chris carlsonin need of 1973-74 trunkfloor they are different than earlier models due to filler neck location above bumper and larger gas tank?2/9/2016 8:07:18 AM
JayFor a 1969 Mustang Fastback, I'm looking for the bracket to which the latch for the fold-down back seat attaches. How can I obtain a pair?2/9/2016 8:06:50 AM
monroeIs there a left and right Quarter Frame (door frame) available for the 71-73 mustang?1/26/2016 10:40:16 AM
EdHello , I spoke to Larry Brogdin at your booth at SEMA and asked him if you were "possibly" going to reproduce the metal drip rails for a 1967 Chevelle 2 Door hardtop. He said there is a good chance. Any updates?1/20/2016 11:50:59 AM
Wendell WheatonAmerican car 1967 throu 1970 Chevy Impala we don't have manufacture parts like the radiator support and inner fender, Hoods or outer fenders1/20/2016 11:50:38 AM
Les Volkdoor latches for 1957 ford ranchero1/20/2016 11:50:12 AM
SteveHow do I find a dealer without jumping through this wish list hoop bullshit?1/20/2016 11:48:32 AM
JamesI have a 1970 boss302 I need the trunk corners left and right should be the same on the fastback. You make some for earlier and later models but not for the 69 and 70 model. I would like to know if you are going to make them in the future. Thanks1/20/2016 11:40:59 AM
Joseph DePaolaJoe, Any word on the dynacorn door skins for a 1967 mustang. I have now been waiting for over a year.1/20/2016 11:44:16 AM
ChuckYour assembly 1106PC, shows an attached formed footwell panel. We need both left and right of these panels. Your 1114 part is not the same.1/13/2016 6:51:59 AM
Duane Hi Joe, I am being told by some vendors that the door skins for a 1970 Mustang part #3641A and 3641B have been discontinued, is that correct? Going to be very disappointed if that is correct. Thanks Duane 1/13/2016 6:49:21 AM
rondoes the black on the sheetmetal half to be removed before painting or just scuffed with ?1/13/2016 6:47:00 AM
Dieter Dieter asked: "Hi Joe, I'm struggling. I'm searching on the market for original rolled edge exhaust tips for my Mustang 1967 GTA convertible (guess there were only procuded stainless?) Could find some on Scott Drake, stainless, rolled. However the double tips (2 pipes) seems not to be "parallel" to each other, the overall shape is more rounded(C7ZZ-5258C/Interchange Part Number:C9ZZ-5255C). Than I found so called NOS tips, which are parallel and stamped, but chrome. (C9ZZ-5255-C, casting number stamped on tip is C9ZA-5C262-E). Which one are the correct ones? None of them? Thanks for your reply. BR Dieter" Joe answered on 1/4/2016: The original tips were chromed steel and left or right canted. Scott Drake's are an exact reproduction only done in Stainless Steel for durability. What year car have you? Any one of those would be correct for the specific year. The C9ZZ and C&ZZ numbers are Mustang specific. The C9ZA number refers to all FORD models. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Have a 67 GTA Convertible, built 30. Nov.66 (double tips) Do you have a recommendation which one I should use? I think to go for NOS chrome instead of Scott D because they made stainless you said not correct, but shape original. However I read in different SAAC's stainless will be correct. I'm still confused. 1/13/2016 6:46:10 AM
MonroeAre you going to make the well needed 1969-70 Mustang Fastback Roof Rail Seal Retainers that are Stainless Steel and screw to the bottom of the roof and hold the rubber roof rail seals in. 1/4/2016 6:41:46 AM
John PavlickI see that you now have a complete 1-piece floor for '71-'73 Mustang fastbacks. Is this an accurate reproduction of the actual '71-'73 floorpan (ribs, holes, etc.)or is it just something that fits without a lot of bending and cutting?1/4/2016 6:40:30 AM
rotaxtwinHey Joe, I am looking at the complete floor pan 3548c for the 66 Mustang. My question is how is this part fastened to the inner rocker panel? Does it have the same edge as the OEM panel? Thanks.1/4/2016 6:37:53 AM
Rick B.Hi, I wanted to ask why aren't the prices shown for anything? Also, Do you sell to individuals or just to businesses only? Rick1/4/2016 6:27:17 AM
DieterHi Joe, I'm struggling. I'm searching on the market for original rolled edge exhaust tips for my Mustang 1967 GTA convertible (guess there were only procuded stainless?) Could find some on Scott Drake, stainless, rolled. However the double tips (2 pipes) seems not to be "parallel" to each other, the overall shape is more rounded(C7ZZ-5258C/Interchange Part Number:C9ZZ-5255C). Than I found so called NOS tips, which are parallel and stamped, but chrome. (C9ZZ-5255-C, casting number stamped on tip is C9ZA-5C262-E). Which one are the correct ones? None of them? Thanks for your reply. BR Dieter1/4/2016 6:37:02 AM
Edwill a complete mustang power steering bottom unit fit into 1967 mercury cougar thanks12/22/2015 8:40:29 AM
johncomplete floor pans for a 90 chevy blazer scottsdale12/22/2015 8:39:44 AM
JimHey Joe, Is the 67 GTO trunk lid going to be produced? Thanks for your time.12/22/2015 8:39:03 AM
danielwhat rear seat frames interchange for a 1966 lemans 2 door ht?12/22/2015 8:38:28 AM
timJoe, Merry christmas and happy new year. Hey, is someone providing a new frame for your bronco 2's?12/22/2015 8:37:50 AM
LouisHi Joe..I don't see any lising for 1949 to 1955 bed sides. Does the company plan on stocking those items any time soon? Thank you.12/10/2015 2:14:31 PM
FrankHello Joe, The full quarters are now out for the 67 GTO HT. WhooHoo! Are there going to be convertible full quarters at some point? Also, are there going to be full 67 GTO bodies Hardtop or Convertible? It seems like the natural step as almost all the individual parts are made. I need parts for my 67 convertible and a whole body would be very nice. Thanks for your time, Frank12/10/2015 2:11:30 PM
TroyJoe, what s the chance that Dynacorn will make the optional "Chambered Exhaust" that was available on 69 Camaro's?12/10/2015 2:10:17 PM
Tommy MurrayI have a 69 Firebird. I need one of the many parts that make up the 1023A Door Jamb Quarter Panel support assembly. Do you guys sell the pieces of the assembly individually or is the someone out there that does??11/30/2015 10:27:48 AM
DavidHello Joe, Are there any plans to build the flat standard hood for the 1971 1973 Ford Mustangs?11/24/2015 8:00:28 AM
Ed RastrelliI have your 3643MF sequential harness from CJ Pony installed in my '68 Shelby clone. The instructions/wiring diagram that came with the harness is not complete as the lights don't seem to be functioning properly. I am assuming that they should sequence for the directionals and I am only getting one light to blink. Thanks.11/24/2015 7:58:38 AM
BenJoe, I have a 1970 Cutlass/442 sport coupe. I saw the Door posts before on your website, but can't find them now. I don't need the full side just the door posts. Are they available still?11/24/2015 7:54:39 AM
mikedoes anyone make new torque boxes for a 1st gen nova...firewall ....thanks for any help, we are stuck.11/24/2015 7:54:13 AM
BillJoe, I see the 71-73 strut rod crossmember is now available that I asked for...just awesome Thanks!! hope you guys sell thousands of them. LOL next up on the wishlist is door posts and/or a and b pillars Thanks again! Bill asked: "Is a 71-73 mustang strut rod crossmember in the works? sure would be a goldmine as its impossible to find a non-damaged one anywhere" Joe answered on 4/27/2015: Not to my knowledge, but parts slip by me all the time. Keep checking back.11/24/2015 7:53:35 AM
CarterAt one time I think you offered a body bracket kit for 66 Mustang fastbacks. Can't seem to find it. Do you still offer it? If so, what is included? Thank you11/24/2015 7:52:55 AM
Danny FoxI am in need of a 1963 nova hood latch/release assembly or the trigger spring. does anyone make it or another car interchange?11/24/2015 7:51:37 AM
Jeremy Peterson I am looking for replacement hinges or a repair kit for the hinges used on the fiberglass liftgate on a 1972 Chevy Blazer.11/24/2015 7:50:20 AM
MarkHello, I saw where Dynacorn reproduced the standard 71-73 mustang fuel sending unit. Will you also be reproducing the fuel sending unit for the 71 429CJ engine. The one for this engine is different because it has a return line from the fuel pump. Thanks. 11/12/2015 7:17:38 AM
MelLooking for a tail panel and the trunk rain gutter for a 1969 42 convertible. Do your magic Joe!!11/10/2015 8:35:59 AM
Jim HogerJoe, I hope you can help. I am looking for a set of roofrail weatherstrip channels for a 1970 Mach I Mustang. Any suggestions? Jim Hoger11/10/2015 8:34:05 AM
TomWill Part #1471P also fit a 1964 Chevelle?11/6/2015 3:00:10 PM
TomI need a righthand inner fender for a 1964 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Supersport. Having trouble finding one. Will an inner fender from a 1965 fit?11/6/2015 2:59:23 PM
ChrisDoes Dynacorn offer full length rear frame rails for 1969 Mustang fastbacks? I can find the convertible rails, but no luck finding the full rails for fastback. 11/6/2015 2:58:33 PM
BrentYour updates seem to indicate the 67 gto quarters are close to release to the public. Are the 66 gto quarters on the same schedule?11/6/2015 2:56:11 PM
James Magnoni1969 Mustang. Do you have the rear brake hard line mounting tab that spot welds to the bottom of the trunk transition pan on the driver's side? I think it's used from 1967 to 70 and I've seen it on new bodies. Thanks11/6/2015 2:55:36 PM
Rick ScottWill part # 1000N (1968 Camaro Subframe) fit my 1968 Nova (X-Body)? 10/30/2015 2:02:47 PM
RebeccaLooking for a LH toe board section for a 78 Firebird... Can you help? 10/30/2015 2:02:28 PM
Bonehi Joe where can i get the rubber bumpers that fit on your part #1047ZA ?thanks for the info.have a great day! Bone10/30/2015 2:01:55 PM
Jason CardenAre there any plans to make b-pillars for the 1971-73 Mustangs?10/29/2015 8:19:09 AM
DougHey Joe...is there any way to buy JUST the 71-73 Mustang shock towers without the aprons? Some of us guys can't afford or don't need the full apron jobs that are out... you sell just the shock towers on other Mustang models.. why not on the 71-73? What gives there Joe?10/16/2015 9:55:32 AM
Bill I have a 1969 Mustang Fastback and need to replace dash vin, I had my car in a shop and they took it off. I have clear title in my name for the car today just missing vin tag. OH ! it's a factory S code car. 10/8/2015 5:00:28 PM
EdAny chance of metal drip rails being reproduced for a 1967 Chevelle 2 door hardtop?10/8/2015 4:59:37 PM
RichardWhere does the ROOF FRONT FILLER BRACE 55-59 Chevy PU Part # 1103DJ go? Is it the top windshield channel or is it hidden from the windshield opening behind another panel. Thanks Richard9/29/2015 1:22:23 PM
AmedHi I'm looking for the filler panel (between rear window and deck lid) on a 67 cougar 9/29/2015 1:17:19 PM
Bobare rear quarter panels avalable for a 1966 el camino9/25/2015 1:16:43 PM
JimIs the parking brake assembly for the 1969 Mustang ready to bolt in and use as is?9/25/2015 1:15:37 PM
JoeDynacorn offers a full floor pan for 1965 through 1973 Mustang Convertible. Does one pan fit all cars or will modifications be necessary to make this part fit a 1972 Mustang Convertible. Part No. 3648 BWT9/21/2015 11:03:19 AM
danDo you know where can i get bed steps for a 1978 stepside ford bed?9/21/2015 10:57:11 AM
danis http://dynacorndepot.com/ a official dynacorn site?9/21/2015 10:56:19 AM
TomI have a 1966 El Camino. It looks like part# 1419CWT would fit. Has anyone tried it? Can I get measurements? 9/21/2015 10:54:39 AM
Joe WalkerI am in search of a back seat for a 1972 Chevrolet Nova. I cannot find a used one, or anyone that is reproducing the frame and spring. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. 9/21/2015 10:53:27 AM
DanielJoe, what dealers are close by Salt Lake City, Area code 801?9/10/2015 7:54:28 AM
steve phillipsI have a 1969 ford torino the trunk needs to be replaced will a trunk floor for a mustang work if I use a mustang gas tank.9/9/2015 9:44:50 AM
ScottHey Joe, I need a trunk lid for a 67 mustang convertible 1) Does Dynacorn stamp this part (3649A)or do they source it elsewhere? 2) How well does fit? Is there ever any complaints that they need alot of work to fit well? Thanks Scott9/3/2015 11:28:17 AM
BillWhen will 67 GTO quarters be available10/20/2015 11:02:21 AM
monroeDo you make a 68 mustang convertible body shell?8/27/2015 11:44:15 AM
JosephIs your hood 3641 for a 65-66 Mustang an original tooling hood?8/27/2015 11:43:41 AM
Bob BurgessI am looking for sill plates for a 1969 Chrysler 300 convertible. bob8/27/2015 11:42:58 AM
AlWhere is the nearest dealer to Caledonia, MN 55921. Thanks8/27/2015 11:42:27 AM
RyanJoe, How's the fitment on the 73 fastback quarter skins? 3647ka/kb I know the full quarters are for 71-72, but if there is a huge difference in overall quality and fitment may be worth it to go with 71-72 bumper and loose the filler strip. Above my body line is perfect. Apron assemblies were amazing, fit better than factory! Thanks, Ryan8/21/2015 9:55:19 AM
alhi joe I had the 507 area code dealer question my zip code is 55921 in SE MN -- thanks8/21/2015 9:44:21 AM
Andy KaidAny chance of releasing 1969 Mustang Coupe trunk corners? They are available for fastback only.8/19/2015 2:49:10 PM
johnWhat happened to the 67 Mustang convertible shell? It's not on your website anymore.8/18/2015 9:17:31 AM
Rob FilanJoe I have just used a set of your 69 Mustang door shells and found that the outside door handle will not fit in the hole because the upper inner shell taper protrudes into the hole. The only way to make it work is to cut apart and modify the handle. It's a small detail but was wondering if they ever test fit parts because there is no way in hell they could have gotten a handle in there stock or reproduction as I tried both. Can you give me the number of the guy who handles these types of issues.8/18/2015 7:59:40 AM
aljoe where is nearest dealer to 507 area code would a closer dealer save me on the shipping thanks al8/18/2015 7:58:50 AM
Tory BlueJoe, Why oh why sir, has no one built a replica 66 Chevelle rear seat frame?? Why oh why? So many cars could use them, yet it seems they are only producing rear seat frames for 68+.. This seems silly, so many cars fit the 66 Chevelle wide seat, that it blows my mind someone has not made a repro of them.. I have some badly damaged frames I'll donate to the cause to get repro's made. It's silly Joe, it's crazy.. Actually the fact is someone should take the based of the frame, cut all the springs out and make a current foam replacement, we don't need springs anymore.. Oh Joe, make it so!8/18/2015 7:54:09 AM
BrianGreetings Joe, I now see a front valance and stone guard for the Ford Maverick, can you share what additional parts are in the works and may become available for the Ford Maverick? 8/18/2015 7:53:32 AM
PaulDoes Part #: 3647EAWT have the inside sail panel attached. 8/18/2015 7:52:30 AM
Andy KaidPerhaps you should be a meteorologist Joe. Those people can be wrong every day and still get paid for it.8/11/2015 10:02:55 AM
tomhi, I have a 1970 ford f250 regular cab truck and im looking for the 2 doors and both bedsides, its a 8ft styleside. thank you, tom.8/5/2015 12:07:04 PM
Frank1969 mustang convertible full quarters availability Your answers: 5/28/15 - "Nothing on the horizon yet. Skins only" 6/12/15 - "Now in stock" 7/24/15 - "Not here yet" On 7/27/15 I ordered these parts. I received both 3644LWT & 3644MWT today. The quality is very good & I am happy with the parts. I wish that I could say the same about your answers. Lame. 8/5/2015 12:06:04 PM
Jeff RadinI am looking for roof rain rail for a 65 Mustang Coupe. All I can find is for the fastback.8/5/2015 8:03:02 AM
Jason purcell How can I get a up to date parts list of what you offer for a 1969 ford bronco8/4/2015 1:57:52 PM
Dustin"Hi Joe, Any plans to release the 1965/66 mustang convertible drain channels? I noticed that they are included in quarter assembly but not individually. Thanks!8/4/2015 1:57:15 PM
DouglasI need the sheet metal that is the bottom half the fire wall and then turns 90 degrees and becomes a part of the floor pan - the gas and parking brake lines run thru it. Have photo if it helps, but no way to attach to this email I guess. Please advise part number. Car is 1969 mustang fastback Thank you.8/4/2015 1:56:43 PM
BrandonAre you guys going to make a 1969 Chevrolet chevelle Door Inner Frame A-Pillar 8/4/2015 1:54:04 PM
Andy KaidDo you actually get paid to answer these questions?8/4/2015 1:53:35 PM
MikeMy zipcode is 21009. Who / where is my nearest Dynacorn dealer? I want to buy but can't find dealer or prices.8/4/2015 1:53:10 PM
terryjoe thanks for asking my questions so far my dream car will be a dynacorn bullit mustang which is the coolest mustang ever built i was wondering was the engine installed a brand new crate engine and who sells them7/24/2015 8:37:55 AM
terryjoe do they still make 428 or 390 mustang crate engines7/24/2015 8:25:56 AM
terryjoe when will the bronco body shells be coming out they look good at the sema show also if you were building a car from dynacorn what would it be7/24/2015 8:08:48 AM
Brent1966/67 GTO quarters. Myth or reality?7/24/2015 8:07:51 AM
FrankJoe, the website has announced that 1969 Mustang convertible full quarters are available beginning May 2015 as part#'s 3644LWT & 3644MWT. Is this true?7/24/2015 8:07:21 AM
FrankHow is it that 1969 Mustang convertible full quarters are listed as being a new Dynacorn product for May 2015 but you answered an inquiry about this item on 5/28/15 stating that only skins were available? Who are we supposed to believe?7/23/2015 12:48:53 PM
Tom Kdoes the body have to be sitting on the frame on the 63 impala two door hardtop for me to remove and replace full floors .7/23/2015 12:41:44 PM
BrianIs there a difference in firewall on a72 chevelle convertible vs. hardtop? 7/21/2015 7:57:52 AM
JohnCan you put a 68 Mustang fastback body onto a 65 chassis. If so where do I get a 68 body ?7/21/2015 7:56:00 AM
JimDo you have to make replacement body parts for the 67-68 Cougars? If not I would like to add that to the wish list. Hoods and trunk lids I think should first and most helpful to the Resoration community. Thanks for your time.7/15/2015 5:08:16 AM
custom concepts, inc.do you have a sub frame body mount kit?7/14/2015 10:06:43 AM
ShawnHey Joe- What's the difference between parts 3640ZD and 3640ZDN ? Thanks! Shawn7/14/2015 10:06:33 AM
Dennis1966 Chevelle replacement fenders left and right - are these available ? Do you have them ? 7/14/2015 10:04:56 AM
TomNow that the Challenger is available, any word on doing a Cuda?7/14/2015 10:04:25 AM
JesseAny idea on the release of the 66-67 Nova body shells? I have been waiting for years for this to happen along with others I know. Thanks, Jesse7/14/2015 10:03:07 AM
John RainwaterI am looking for 1966 Olds B body floor and trunk pans. Where can I find them?7/14/2015 10:04:01 AM
aaronJoe, There are vendors that are advertising a convertible top frame that is made by dynacorn for a 68 to 72 A body. Your website shows that you only produce one for a 70-72 Chevelle Can I use this top frame for my 69 cutlass without any problems? Thanks Aaron 7/14/2015 10:02:50 AM
ForrestJoe, Do you guys make the firewall to frame mount boxes for a 1967 chevelle? I see it for later models but not 66-67. Do the replacement firewalls you guys sell have this part?6/23/2015 3:11:35 AM
Joe DePaolaJoe, I have been waiting for 1967 mustang coupe door skins from dynacorn depot for the last 6 months and am being told that they are on backorder with no ETA. Since the price they have listed is 30% lower than what I have seen else where, I feel like I am being subject to the old bait and switch. Are they telling me the truth? Is there a production run in process or am I holding my breath for nothing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Joe D." 6/18/2015 7:30:20 AM
JimIs there any word on when the 67 gto full quarter panels are going to be availible? Thanks for your time.6/18/2015 7:26:27 AM
Rob FilanJoe You seem to have virtually all the parts necessary to fix the 71-73 Mustangs with the exception of Torque Boxes and Rear Frame Rails , anything coming on those ?6/18/2015 7:26:12 AM
TrentAny word on full quarter panel for the 66 gto6/18/2015 7:25:04 AM
RayWow I see that the full quarter panels are available for the 69 mustang convertible. That's grate, it looks like Dynacorn didn't let you know that they were on the horizon. 6/12/2015 7:28:11 AM
Mark PotterCan you confirm that a 1420WT, for a 1966 Chevelle is not drilled for the trim pieces across the top and bottom. I have a Chevelle 300 which does not use this trim and I don't want to buy a panel that is drilled. Thanks6/12/2015 7:36:16 AM
RyanJoe, Is Dynacorn in the process of manufacturing 66-67 el camino quarter panels or patch panels?6/12/2015 7:23:46 AM
terryjoe will dynacorn plan on making late 1960s early 70s chevy C10 and ford f150 truck bodies6/12/2015 7:23:13 AM
TimI need replacement drip rails for the A pillars of a 66 Mustang coupe. I know they must exist because you sell a complete new fastback body but I have done several exhaustive internet searches and can't find anything. Any help? Thanks, Tim 6/12/2015 7:22:16 AM
JeffHey there! I was wondering if you had any better pictures of the tr55pu Cab. I am really wanting to build another truck and do not want to deal with rust anymore. I am however worried of the fit of the panels. I would appreciate it if you were able to send me some better pics of the cab and the front sheet metal attached. This way I will be able to see if the panels fit like they should. Thanks Jeff5/28/2015 11:13:53 AM
LukeHDT = Heat Distortion Temperature5/28/2015 11:12:28 AM
RayI'm still waiting for the promise of the 1969 mustang full quater panels. Since ford made more of the 69 convertible then 70 I would think you would of produced the 69 first. Any update on the full convertible quarter panels for 69 mustang?5/28/2015 11:12:09 AM
Brett "Hi, My Panelbeater wants to know the Heat Deflection Tempreture, and the Glass Transition Tempreture of the resin used for the 67 Mustang Shelby hood 3641U but it isn't in the description. " 5/28/2015 11:11:37 AM
LukeHi, My Panelbeater wants to know the HDT for the 67 Mustang Shelby hood 3641U but it isn't in the description. 5/22/2015 7:34:27 AM
Chris WallaceDid a 1965 Chevy C-10 have a hazzard switch and flasher? If so where was the switch a and what did it look like or is there a part number? Thanks5/18/2015 7:18:40 AM
TomAre any of your parts made in the USA5/18/2015 7:17:53 AM
george rayI am looking for the inner fender mounting tab that are used to attach the inner fender to the cab. 1956 Chevrolet truck.5/18/2015 7:17:38 AM
Carl HansonHi. Is this one of your part numbers? DM-46105/18/2015 7:16:44 AM
Gary PDoes your 67 Mustang fiberglass polymer hood with molded scoops require any special primer when being professionally painted? We want to make sure the hood is properly prepped and primed so the paint looks great.5/13/2015 8:52:25 AM
GaryI have a 66 GTO with the trunk floor replaced (3pc panels). The car needs the s/m replaced from these panels to the rear seat and between the wheel wells. Is this panel available with out buying a complete trunk floor?5/11/2015 7:33:32 AM
austinwhen will the cudas and challenger body's be released?5/11/2015 7:30:42 AM
BillJoe, How many bong hits does Larry take a day 1 or 2 he has been telling me for months that the 69 mustang convertible quarters will be available were the heck they at? 5/11/2015 7:30:14 AM
Mike PoyserLooking for front inside roof brace sun visor mount to this peice5/11/2015 7:28:31 AM
Joe DePaolaJoe, I have been waiting for 1967 door skins from dynacorn depot for the last 6 months and am being told that they are on backorder with no ETA. Since the price they have listed is 30% lower than what I have seen else where, I feel like I am being subject to the old bait and switch. Are they telling me the truth? Is there a production run in process or am I holding my breath for nothing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Joe D.5/11/2015 7:28:08 AM
Steve KI'm looking for the part of the tunnel that pops out for the shifter to com through and the shifter boot to sit on for a 64 Falcon Sprint5/11/2015 7:27:37 AM
BillIs a 71-73 mustang strut rod crossmember in the works? sure would be a goldmine as its impossible to find a non-damaged one anywhere4/27/2015 5:54:35 AM
JeffI have a 69 Mustang cloned as a GT500. It has the Shelby taillights but the stock 69 Mustang light harness with only 1 socket on each side. Can I use 3643MF to splice into the stock Mustang harness and get the six sockets plus sequential lights, or will I need something else to make it work? Thanks.4/24/2015 7:30:04 AM
JohnI purchased a full floor replacement and a full trunk replacement for my 1972 Chevelle coupe. I have the floor ready to go in but I forgot to write down the inside wall to wall dimensions. Can you help me so I can properly position my new parts. Thanks 4/24/2015 7:28:54 AM
RawleIs the front splash apron that goes between the front bumper and grille the same on a 1950 Chevy 3100 and the 1950 6400 2 1/2 ton truck?4/24/2015 7:27:58 AM
SeanAny plans to do the 67-69 Plymouth Barracuda fenders? They are the hardest parts to get when restoring these cars. 4/24/2015 7:27:15 AM
Jim VarcoCan I get a status on the Boss 429 shock towers please?4/24/2015 7:27:01 AM
Carl MusserHi Joe, I have a 69 Camaro that was reconstructed with Dynacorn outer sheet metal. I purchased the project and realized they left out the right upper front roof support (goes in the right upper corner) I can only find this part as part of the complete roof support kit (part # 1004B), and wanted to know if you or another dealer can get me just the one part that I need? I know they are available since they are part of the kit, if someone would just go to the trouble of getting this part separately. Please advise and I appreciate your suggestions. Thank you - Carl El Dorado Hills,Ca.4/16/2015 9:30:36 AM
BillI submitted my wish list and haven't herd back from anyone yet how long does this normally take. My wish list # is 14619 Thank you Bill 4/16/2015 9:27:34 AM
GeorgeJoe Any further progress on production of the 1971-73 mustang full floor pan? is there an anticipated production date? Thanks George 4/8/2015 10:30:34 AM
JeffGood morning ! I'm searching for front fenders for my 1971 monte Carlo. Even good used ones would be nice. Also the rear outer wheelhouses, since they are different from the chevelles. Inners I already have. Thank you Jeff4/8/2015 10:26:51 AM
DonHi Joe, any word on the release on the 1965/66 mustang convertible drain channels. Sure would make a lot of people happy4/8/2015 10:25:15 AM
Steven GallegoWhere can one get sheet metal for a 1965 El Camino? Rear driver's corner, entire bed floor, rear cab panel/ front bed panel needed. 4/8/2015 10:24:47 AM
DaveWhy is there no pricing for your online store??4/8/2015 10:24:13 AM
Hatish MayerHello Larry Brodgin, My name is Hatish Mayer and run a restoration shop in Malaysia. I'm one of Mathew/RRS Australia customer's and he requested that I contact you regarding 68 Mustang Coupe Hardtop parts etc. I've sent you emails but no response. Perhaps you need to check your spam folder. I will need the parts shipped to 90723 CA asap. Hope you get this message this time. Thanks.4/8/2015 10:22:27 AM
SteveUnder New Items you have full quarter panels listed for 1974-1981 Camaro. How much are they and where can you get them?4/8/2015 10:20:25 AM
EdHello.. Any chance of a metal reproduction drip rail for a 1967 Chevelle 2 Door Hardtop in the near future?4/8/2015 10:13:10 AM
terryjoe i see you guys added the 65 fastback mustang and the 68 firebird did they stop doing the 1970 chevelle convertable and what other shells are in the near future beyond the broncos4/8/2015 10:12:15 AM
GaryWe need to replace the floor and trunk in our 73 Z-28 and am very interested in the 1-peice Dynacorn solution, we have looked at the 1045ywt and it appears to be for a stick shift car, is there a part number for an automatic car? If so please provide, if not what are our options?4/8/2015 10:11:23 AM
troyJoe, just checking in to see if the 65-66 mustang convertible rear quarter rain channels are available separately or if there was any plans to release them separately yet.4/8/2015 10:00:05 AM
jimany plans to make a trunk floor for 79-93 mustangs?4/8/2015 9:59:47 AM
PaulHi Mr. Joe Parts I have a 67 Nova, with Dynacorn front fenders. I "CAN NOT" get the original fender to grill filler panel to fit at ALL. The headlight Bezels & grill fit well, what the heck is going on here? Without the original filler panel in place everything fits well. Is there someone, heck anyone, that makes a reproduction of this part, or are you guys planning on addressing this problem any time soon. Seems I'm not the only one out there that has had this issue. Thanks Paul4/8/2015 9:59:33 AM
Lars-Eric LarsonSearching for 1962 Pontiac fullsize quarter panels or patch plates for them.2/11/2017 9:45:49 AM
MarkWill the 71-73 mustang full length floor (3648 M/N) work in a convertible??3/20/2015 9:30:44 AM
Mike GilbertDo you offer the tail light mounting panels / lower trunk corners for 69-70 coupe/convertible? I see that you have them for fastback, but they're quite a bit different. 3/18/2015 9:41:23 AM
TimJoe is their a steel hood for a 1964 GTO available? thanks3/18/2015 9:30:40 AM
BryanI need bench seat tracks for a 1965 El Camino, but they don't seem to be available in reproduction. Your Part #: 1632J, 1966/67 Nova bench seat tracks look nearly identical. Any idea if they will fit & function in my application? Thanks in advance - Bryan3/18/2015 9:30:25 AM
craig1955 first series Dump Truck 4400 series. i ordered the radiator assembly including the fender braces and they don't fit. The ones i received are smaller. Any idea where to get the correct size for the 1 1/2 ton truck thanks 3/12/2015 12:33:38 PM
roberthow far off till 62 impala full quarter panels become available for the 2-door hardtops and convertible models.3/12/2015 12:32:54 PM
Brendan BurkeI am interested in purchasing hood 3641U for my 67 Mustang, would I need to use hood hinge springs for a steel or fiberglass hood?3/12/2015 12:32:24 PM
Gerald BuxtonWhere can I find a 66 NOVA glove box door assembly that is IN-STOCK and available to buy right now?3/9/2015 5:27:56 AM
Tim I am looking for side marker lights for a 1970 amc rebel I think truck-lite made them for rollbacks also any thing you can help with?3/6/2015 7:00:09 AM
Keith AndersonCan I use Dynacorns 67 Camaro quarter/door frame assy on my 67 Firebird with some mods?2/23/2015 7:42:39 AM
Duane Simpson I am looking for a pair of cocktail shaker supports with weld nuts for my 68 convertible Camaro. Mine were completely rotted out.2/23/2015 7:42:02 AM
MarkJoe, does the floor pan #1462XA fit at 1972 Cutlass Convertible?2/20/2015 6:33:35 AM
obed poncei have a 65 LeMans 2 door hardtop coupe. im missing the rear seats and i cant seem to find them anywhere. did they come with a rear seat frame or is there one i can interchange from another vehicle?2/20/2015 6:31:48 AM
Gto MikeHea Joe,Just finished a cortez silver 69 Camaro and still waiting for a full rear quarter panel for my silver 67 gto.Any word at all on the 66 67 gto quarters.Could of bought a NOS quarter last year for 4000 big ones but did'ent bight the hook.Let me know if ya find out anyword Joe,Thanks Mike2/20/2015 6:30:39 AM
terryjoe any chances on 1973 firebird shells2/20/2015 6:29:55 AM
KarlI have a 1930 Ford model A. Do you have a roof panel to convert to a "filled" top instead of the stock "chicken wire and vinyl" soft top?2/13/2015 9:37:08 AM
joehi i need a 69 roof rail weather strip retainer/strip for fastback do you guys make them if not why?if dynacorn make a whole car of that type thanks 2/12/2015 10:37:01 AM
CharlesMister Joe, Do you have trunk floors for the 1964 / 1965 Ford Falcon? Do you have rear frame rail extensions for 1965 Falcons? Do you have gas tanks for 1970 Ford Mustang? Thanks buddy, Falcon Fever2/12/2015 10:24:33 AM
RayAny release date on the 1969 mustang covertible full quarter panels? If no release date do you know when it may be produced?2/12/2015 10:23:13 AM
michelleI have a 68 El Camino SS - I am missing the interior Roof Panel Brace - windshield piece only. Can I purchase that piece from Dynacorn by itself? All auto suppliers sell the 3 pcs together for the whole roof...I don't need them all...only the pc. across the windshield so I can attach my headliner. Thank you for your time!! Michelle 2-4-20152/12/2015 10:21:20 AM
scott wolfkielDear joe, I see that some venders are offering the 70 gm a body shell, however no matter where i look i can not find individual parts. can you help? I am restoring a 70 olds cutlass rallye 350. thanks Scott2/12/2015 9:00:36 AM
Gus SaarI am searching for a part for my 69 Olds Cutlass/442 convertible top canopy, its not the header bow but a support piece that hold up the 2nd bow. Do you know where component parts for A body convertible tops can be sourced. I will take new or used. Thanks for your help.2/2/2015 8:52:02 AM
JeffIs your part #3609F (console trim plate) made in-house or from on offshore supplier?2/2/2015 8:51:30 AM
jimI ordered 1402EWT bucket seat rails. Is there directions available for them.2/2/2015 8:51:09 AM
rotaxtwinDoes the 66 Mustang cowl come in two separate pieces or are the two halves already welded together? 2/2/2015 8:50:52 AM
BrentI just installed a full quarter panel on a '63 Impala convertible that was Dynacorn product. I want to commend your company on the quality and fit of the part. It makes life so much easier when large body panels fit like they are supposed to. I have wondered how the quarters will be for the 66 GTO when they are finally released to the public. If they are anything like the Implala quarters then they will be quality pieces. So again, great job on making reproduction panels that actually fit the car. The industry has come a long way in making a bodyman's life a little less stressful. P.S. Still awaiting quarters for my car, AKA:'66 GTO.2/2/2015 8:49:28 AM
BrandyHi Joe! 67 GTO Quarter Panels??? Do you see these every in the next year? Or do you have any leads as to finding any? thanks so much! Brandy 2/2/2015 8:48:36 AM
chasmy project is a 65 chevy nova 2 door post. I see them listed but a hartop or convertible.RusT ON DOOR on lower right corner. CAN I MAKE THIS WORK?1/22/2015 8:54:30 AM
DeanHi Joe I got a 71 Mach high compression 351c,c6,3:50 gear ratio. I call it the beast. Now for my question! I have a hole now in the left corner of the dash just under the light switch. My knee hit the red park light lens now it's history. Joe i can't find one anywhere and that hole is bugging me. Your my main source for the best. How long will it take Joe to reproduce this? Oh yeah great job on the cowl extension brace!!!!!1/15/2015 10:41:27 AM
GeorgeJoe Will Dynacorn be making a one piece floor for the 1971-73 mustang fastbacks? If so how soon?" Is there any recommended alternate plan in the interim? Thanks George 1/15/2015 10:38:56 AM
Doug55 - 59 Chevy Pickup When will just the right and left B pillars be available for the small window cab? I see them attached to the large window assembly but I only need just the pillars. Thanks.1/15/2015 10:38:19 AM
trentJoe, i have a 66 GTO that is in need of quarter panels, i have found a 67 full quarter panel for the driver side that is in great shape from the pictures he has sent me since its 8 hours away i have not seen it in person. my question is will the 67 fit my 66 the rear panel looks different and didn't know if the trim that goes on the rear of the quarter and the rear pan meet would fit properly or if there was any difference between the 2 years. Please help don't want to spend time and money to go get it if it wont look proper. thanks.1/8/2015 2:38:47 PM
Brett I live in Yakima Washington State. I need to change out both rear quarter panels and want to know the closest to pay truck ship from to here. 64.5 mustang convertible.1/5/2015 12:57:49 PM
Paul MalliaGood day Joe, I need a front bumper complete, with mounting brackets, for a 1963 Chevrolet Corvette.12/29/2014 7:04:50 AM
MikeNeed to replace 69 chevelle convertible rear inner and outer wheel wells. I have coupe wells, but the convertible is flatter on the top. I know the vert ones are available for 70-72. Any plan to make 68-69 vert rear wells? Need to know what u think the best plan "B" is. Can the 70-72 vert wells be reworked to fit a 69? Can 68-69 coupes be modified? Thanks, Mike12/29/2014 7:06:01 AM
Bob AngellJoe, Using "ask Joe" since I didn't know how to reply to your posted question. I live in Littlestown PA (near Gettysburg). Thanks, Bob12/22/2014 2:44:40 PM
Bill71-73 mustang Transition panel? Door posts? A and B (door jam) are they coming down the pike yet12/17/2014 12:08:06 PM
Bob AngellJoe can you recommend an instructional source to aid me in installing various sheet metal pieces on my 66 Mustang convertible. Currently I am installing the trunk rear cross rail. The old one was in an accident and in addition the old rails seem to sit a little lower then the new ones (I am also replacing the rear rails). I fear that if I don't have this thing set up perfectly then my new rear quarters, tail light section, etc will all be off. Thanks, Bob12/15/2014 9:36:53 AM
Jim"All i want for Christmas is 67 GTO full quaters" Pontiac fans have been singing this song for years. I think it's time to fire "The Grinch and Scrooge" and get these done. Us Pontiac fans have been very good THESE LAST FEW YEARS. Merry Christmas Joe.12/15/2014 9:36:09 AM
Keith Joe could you please advise if dii will be recreating the side panels and runner boards for the 1957 2 passenger santa sleigh. If not, then MERRY CHRISTMAS from K&M Classic Auto Parts to you and Larry 12/12/2014 9:13:12 AM
mark plaggemars hi joe are you working on 1969 boss 429 shock towers yet thanks mark12/2/2014 10:21:38 AM
Glen HazzardCan I get inner quarters for a 71 chevelle coupe? I know I can them with the door frame/quarter assembly. Don't need the whole assembly. 11/24/2014 7:42:32 AM
JohnHey Joe, is there any word if a roof panel will be available for 71-73 mustang fastbacks? And if so, how soon? Thanks, john11/24/2014 7:42:04 AM
Chris carneyAre you going to make 70-73 camaro cowl shoulder assembly's?11/24/2014 7:41:32 AM
larryjoe is there any plans on making repo frames for "A" bodie gm cars 67,66? thanks 11/24/2014 7:41:14 AM
jeremyHi - are the 65-66 Mustang Fenders Dynacorn-exclusive stampings or are all reproduction fenders from the same manufacturer?11/24/2014 7:40:56 AM
JimHey Joe, sorry to keep beating a dead horse. But, is there a time frame or date on the availibility of the 67 GTO full quarters. Are we thinking before the end of the year, or is it more like spring or summer of 2015. Thanks for your time.11/19/2014 2:50:25 PM
jeffJoe, I have a 69 chevelle convertible with AC. The convertible firewall in the pics has the opening for the non AC setup. Can the AC firewall be used, or is there a difference between the hardtop and convertible firewalls?11/19/2014 2:48:57 PM
billDoes your company plan on reproducing the 2nd generation F-Body shells in the near future? Thanks, Bill11/19/2014 2:44:42 PM
CarlWill dynacorn be selling a replacement roof panel for a- 1968 Mustang COUPE anytime soon? Thank you11/19/2014 2:44:29 PM
Kyle AustinI can't seem to find a sheet metal item for my 1970 Mach I. I need a driver's side windowshield pillar post. Dynacorn have such a part available?11/19/2014 2:41:36 PM
DaveHey Joe I have a 69 Impala sport coupe with a slight rust issue in the rear fender location and was wondering if there was any place that has made reproduction wheel wells for these cars? Or if i could cross them over from a Camaro or another car that has reproductions available Thanks Dave11/19/2014 2:41:04 PM
ToddI'm looking for a 1991 chevy silverado 4x4 K5 fullsize blazer grill. Part number 15628796 Any help would be great! Thanks.11/19/2014 2:40:06 PM
Jim WatkinsJ.P. I have a 1966 Mustang convertible. One of the hinge pins in the convertible top frame has snapped. Is there a source for these pins? Thanks. Jim 11/7/2014 6:01:25 AM
timJoe, I havn't written in a while. I was born in the late 60's and now have a 2 1/2 yr old and an 7 mo. yr old. Been busy. I wanted to know about the chevy IIs and cudas. Turns out the chevy IIs according to your comment to keith are due this year and the challengers and cudas are too (D). In reading back far enough to get my answers i tripped over paul wedemeyer's note and raised the choir for the last hymn. Your response was spot on!!! It is a tragic manifestation of how this country has gone from a place of self control and respect to lashing out in ignorance because we have to wait. Always remember; two flaps flipped are better than two flaps flopped!!!11/7/2014 6:00:55 AM
james gheen1973 Mustang, I am looking for the correct name and avalibility of the piece that goes under the right front fender apron. Aprox 16 to 18 inches long from the shock tower to the radiator core support? If avaliable what is the cost11/3/2014 7:10:12 AM
EarlHi I have a 1972 Chevelle 350 Auto and I want to lift it 2". What do you suggest for new springs and where to get them. Thanks10/30/2014 7:45:51 AM
phil fosheeI plan to prime my car with PPG dplf epoxy primer. Most online articles recommend removing a weld through prior to epoxy primer to prevent adhesion issues. Is this required with your weld through. If no why not? Thanks for your advice Phil foshee10/27/2014 5:57:45 AM
JimHey Joe, I say your answer about the 66 gto quarters. Is this the same with the 67 gto quarters? Are the 67 trunk lids being made? Is there any plans to make 67 gto convertible rear wheel wells? Thanks for your time.10/23/2014 8:07:42 AM
trent I know you have been asked about full quartes for a 66 gto and I am hopping you don't give up on them. I bought the car 18 years ago as my first car and have not been able to drive it for 17 years due to being rear ended in high school. Any updates would be great. Thanks 10/21/2014 2:03:46 PM
TroyI see a few new 65-66 mustang convert pieces released. Any update on the convert drain channels released separately 10/17/2014 2:02:42 PM
Bill foxWhat's the e.t.a. on part number 1419lwt?10/17/2014 2:01:24 PM
bill merrimanwill dynacorn be releasing a 1965 or 1966 Mustang fastback body shell in the near future?10/17/2014 2:00:10 PM
JohnHow come Dynacorn isn't making any 1974 Barracuda shells or anything?10/7/2014 6:58:56 AM
Paul WedemeyerCommon joe , I read your write on the nos vs. reproduction , common man even reject assembly line panels (nos) fit better than repro , you know that. I have a set of nos 66 quarters , maybe dynacorn would like to borrow them to get it right .10/7/2014 6:56:48 AM
Jeff StantonDear Joe , I have a 1967 firebird 400 coup and a 1968 firebird 400 convertible, both original. I am working on the 67 and have it on a rotisserie and am currently working on the sub frame. It needs work and I am debating buying one of the Dynacorn sub frames for this car and have a few questions 1) What gauge are your frames compared to the originals 2) How close are they really with respect to holes, widths etc. They look good on the internet but I can't seem to find one locally that I can actually touch and feel 3) If I order one and I am not satisfied, I need to point out that I have a 1967 and a 1968 original frame in stock at my house, they just need a lot of work and I will/can use them to compare what I get from Dynacorn. What if any surprises will I see? Again, do not get me wrong, I would LOVE to buy a new sub-frame but just need to feel comfortable about it - are there any surprises or differences I need to be ready for? Thank you for your time Jeff Stanton10/7/2014 6:54:10 AM
Robert DentonWhen will be the next complete bodyshell be released & what car will it be? Plus are there anymore shells coming in the next 2-3 years & what will they be?10/7/2014 5:03:09 AM
brian tersteggeI have a set of 1501a 1501b dynacorn front fenders for my 67 gto left hand fender headlight bucket is welded wrong that makes my headlight bezel not fit at all my buddy bought a set of dynacorn little later same set for his we compared he is having the same problem on left hand side what should i do ready to take to paint shop please advise10/7/2014 5:02:05 AM
JohnHello Joe, Im working on a 1968 Le Mans and it is getting your repop firewall and complete floor with rockers and bracing installed. There is a lower front fender mount that is laminated between the firewall and the door hinge post that needs replacing as well, it is visible on your inner quarter door frame assembly. My question, is the lower front fender mount available for purchase separately, or only with the whole door frame assembly?10/1/2014 8:38:20 AM
BillWhat's the ETA on the 71-73 mustang full 1 piece floorpan9/29/2014 8:04:36 AM
Jay HarmsIm building a 68 Cougar. I would like full quarter panels and roof skin in new. Any place I can find these?9/23/2014 7:52:44 AM
Glen HazzardIs it possible to buy the inner quarter panel where the window crank is for a 71 chevelle? I don't need the whole door frame. Thanks. 9/23/2014 7:52:13 AM
TonyDo you have or do you know where I might be able to find the rear quarter panels for a 1955 Chevy Panel I would like to replace both Left and Right sides9/23/2014 7:51:47 AM
jay69 cougar body shell?9/23/2014 7:51:19 AM
bruce coffman66 impala/ what junkyard swap can i get seats from/ buckets or bench ? 2) what seat tracks are match? thanks for your time....9/23/2014 7:51:08 AM
KeithETA on the 66-67 Nova body shells? Thanks Keith9/23/2014 7:50:13 AM
John PerryAny chance of you making 66-67 BUICK skylark/GS quarter panels or at least lower halfs. It's like we are left out when it comes to parts. Why? 9/23/2014 7:49:52 AM
HarryHey Joe, is anyone making or going to make a rubber front bumper for a 1972 mustang mach 1? 9/23/2014 7:49:29 AM
BrentYou had stated in an old post that the 1967 GTO quarters might be out by late summer. Knowing that it was an estimate.....What's the new guess on a completion time frame? I would imagine the 1966 GTO quarters are tied into the same project as they are so close in design. Thanks for you time. 9/23/2014 7:45:31 AM
HarryWhere can I find a rubber front bumper for a 1972 mach1? 9/23/2014 7:44:52 AM
DaveDo you guys have a part number to order the pieces for a complete fast back 1967 Mustang? Shell, fenders, bushings, suspension. Everything but the engine and trans?9/23/2014 7:44:09 AM
Eddy SandersI need replacement running boards for my 1950 Chevrolet 3600. It is a long wheelbase 3/4 ton pickup. You can find shortwheel base ones all day long but no long wheelbase ones. Where can I find new replacement ones? Chrome or steel ones. 9/23/2014 7:43:01 AM
jerry w.any chance of ever reproducing the 1970 camaro body shell?9/11/2014 8:39:17 AM
RickWhere is the part number located on an "original" Barracuda/Cuda factory shaker hood? And, is there only one or two different part numbers on these hoods?9/11/2014 8:38:09 AM
jimwill 1965-66 mustang coupes or fastback body shells be produced by dynacorn?9/11/2014 8:37:28 AM
Dhows the challenger/cuda coming along?9/11/2014 8:36:57 AM
Dplans of 1969 charger body shell?9/11/2014 8:35:58 AM
RickHi Joe, does any retailer make a 1971 Cuda roof unit with drip edge, A pillars, and lower windshield to cowl corners already attached as one unit? Thanks Rick.2/11/2017 9:46:07 AM
RickHi Joe, does any retailer make a 1971 Cuda roof unit with drip edge, A pillars, and lower windshield to cowl corners already attached as one unit? Thanks Rick.9/11/2014 8:35:46 AM
Maurice LuqueHi Joe Will a SEAT TRACK ASSEMBLY for a 1965 Mustang fit a bench seat for a 1965 Ranchero? Thank you letting me know. 9/11/2014 8:35:30 AM
kevini am looking for parts and/or parts catalog for 1968 ford falcon futura. can you help?9/3/2014 6:32:53 AM
TedWhere can I purchase the wave washers located on the quarter window glass nylon rollers on a 1968 Mustang thanks 9/2/2014 5:47:25 AM
jack moyerdo you know if the part that the lower fender bolt to on the front of the chevelle skeleton. it is on the lower front on the photo in your catolog jack9/2/2014 5:46:53 AM
Paul GerlachI installed the Dynacorn LH door latch, (M3616B) The throw needed to open the latch is longer than the OEM latch. In the picture attached, the latch knob actuates the rotating arm, the red line sits against the cam in the red circle. The length of overlap here is longer than on my OEM latch. The door push button doesn't create enough movement to open the latch. I have tried bending the control rod to shorten it but still I can't get the button to move the rod far enough. Suggestions? (Can't seem to attach the image!)9/2/2014 5:46:16 AM
DeanJoe I'm assembling the suspension parts I talked with you a few days ago and the holes in the upper control arm 3631J don't match the bolts on the spring seat 3631G but 3631G dose match the holes in the old upper control arm. The 3631J came in a box with a sticker that has this number on it and has the name Corvex. Do you know this company? The 3631G was sealed in plastic with a ddi sticker on it.9/2/2014 5:45:07 AM
RobHey Joe. I am buying a Dynacorn rack and pinion steering kit for my 1968 Mustang (390 4 speed) with factory power steering and the folks at CJ pony parts say I will need to have some custom power steering hoses made up as the stock ones will not fit. Can you be more specific what hoses I will need to have fabricated to make the Dynacorn kit fit this application? I would like to bring everything I need one time to the mechanic doing the work. Thx, 8/20/2014 6:02:41 AM
DeanJoe i bought the parts from Classis Discount Parts.Upper & Lower control arms,spring saddles.8/18/2014 8:20:32 AM
DeanI bought front suspension parts for my stang and was not sure they were the real macoy. Dose Dynacorn print an ID on there parts? Also when will the rear apron exention be available for the 71 mustang?8/15/2014 12:28:44 PM
Ben MoweryAre you guys producing or going to produce the door glass channels for the 1967 Camaro/Firebird? I noticed that a vendor shows them as reproductions, but they are on backorder. I didn't know if this was something you plan on making. 8/8/2014 7:52:43 AM
ken clarkHi Joe, I just purchased a radiator core support for a 1972 Oldsmobile from your co.and no way is it close to fit. The ID # is 26191956699 on the order.I was told that all you would need to modify is the hood release and that is far from the truth. Can you shine some light on this problem? Is it possible to make this fit and do you have any directions on how ? Your HELP is needed, Thanks Ken Clark /717-933-8505 8/8/2014 7:48:48 AM
john haasI replaced the torque box on the left side of my 68 mustang with your unit, (nice piece) right side looks good but is missing the diagonal brace. (you include with your box) Can I buy the RH brace alone? 8/6/2014 11:58:42 AM
steveDoes anyone make a trunk lid for 65 Chevelle?8/6/2014 11:57:58 AM
TonyHello Joe, I purchased a 70 Mustang project that that came with new door shells. How can I tell if these are Dynacorn doors or some other brand? Thanks8/6/2014 11:57:28 AM
JunkieneedsafixIt would be nice to get BOSS 429 front shock towers for the extra clearance for all big blocks Fe 429 460 etc.8/6/2014 11:56:54 AM
LuisHey, I wanted to know if it's possible to build a new 1969 Chevy Camaro ss, and if so, how much will the car cost? 8/6/2014 11:56:11 AM
DanWho makes the best quarter skins for my 78 Camaro Z28?8/6/2014 11:55:26 AM
ADAN MIRANDAHello I bought a dynacorn 1968 impala part# 1782 trunk tail brace. for my 1968 impala fastback. brace will need to be modify is 1" to short in length and will need bushing holes move closer in to match frame rail and need to used riser for bushings to high.Have anyone who used this part had the same problem?8/6/2014 11:54:52 AM
terryjoe we had a 1965 gto years ago is dynacorn planning on reproducing the body shell of 65 8/6/2014 11:53:22 AM
Les Klar71-73 mustang coupe, It is great all the new sheet metal coming out for these model years. Any word if the filler panel between the rear window and the trunk will be reproduced? Just about every one of these I find is rusted. About as common a problem as the cowl!7/15/2014 2:46:26 PM
RickI am looking for new rear fenders for a 1951 chev. stepside 1300 47 to 53 are all the same. Do you know of any in Atlantic Can. and some idea if you do as to about the price? Rick.7/15/2014 2:44:59 PM
ScottI am trying to decide if I want to spend the extra money and take a chance on buying a Dynacorn fender for a 1968 Mustang. I have a repop one now and it doesn't fit very well at all, beyond the normal not fitting right. Do yours fit well or should I just buy a Ford Tooling one? I don't want to buy one of yours and then have to buy another one after that. I can't find anything used. Thanks7/15/2014 2:42:40 PM
JimHey Joe, Is dynacorn going to start making 67 GTO bodies? And how about the status of the 67 GTO full quarter panels and trunk lids? Thanks for your time.7/15/2014 2:40:27 PM
Oliver RacingHi Joe, i am looking for 70 Cuda Hood inserts. The challenger inserts are to small. Do you know something. Thanks. Oliver 7/15/2014 2:38:51 PM
AlanWill any year Mustang quarter window regulators work in 1967 Fairlane GT7/15/2014 2:38:09 PM
CurtI recently purchased the B pillar set for 1969-1970 mustang (3644CWT). The overall dimensions and quality of the part are excellent but the issue I have is that the cutout at the top for the window channel is significantly off. The cut is too wide (so wide the seal cannot be installed) and there is not enough metal left to properly attach to the pillar support panel. Unfortunately I suspect that is the way you are trimming all of these based upon the picture. Is there a way I can receive a replacement part that has not been trimmed? 7/15/2014 2:37:25 PM
BrentAre the 1966 GTO quarter panels project still moving forward? Also, if they are, will they be ready soon? I know you are getting sick of answering for these things but any new info will be greatly appreciated. 7/15/2014 2:35:50 PM
BobbyFor a 1970 nova, I'm looking for the sheetmetal structure that is located above the drivers door On the inside of the car. So it would be the roof structure below the roof skin. It's about a 3 ft piece, Got rotted out from the vinyl top. Please let me know if this is available Thanks7/15/2014 2:35:24 PM
Bill MartikainenWill they ever make a 71 Mach 1 body?7/15/2014 2:34:46 PM
AldenAre the doors for 71-73 Mustang(3640EZ & 3640ZD) shipping out from the warehouses? I am being told from my mustang supplier that they are on backorder and there is no ship date.7/2/2014 9:00:41 AM
Doug BarkerI purchased the LH and RH complete rear frame rails with torque boxes for my 1965 Ford Mustang Coupe. These frame rails are a perfect fit. I'm very happy with them. I ran into one problem however, where the front part of the leaf spring mounts onto the front part of the frame rail/torque box, there was no type of bushing or spacer for the bolt to go through. The rail is hollow and the hole where the bold is inserted is much too large. I can get a larger washer to hold the bolt in place but the frame rail would squeeze together while tightening the nut and bolt due to no spacer or bushing in that place. What can I do to remedy that situation or do you offer something I can put in that place? 6/27/2014 8:51:48 AM
TomWhere can I get quarter window frames for a 1967 Mustang?6/25/2014 8:43:19 AM
Jeyhow is the 60's nova shell coming along?6/23/2014 2:56:55 PM
seanyou only have the covertible option for the 67 firebird. Will the hardtop be reproduced?6/23/2014 2:56:38 PM
Keith Hey Joe; Dii making or going to stamp Full Floors for the 71-73 Mustang? ETA?6/23/2014 2:56:16 PM
dave1968 to 1972 El camino part # 1428B The top of panel. The right side is 1 1/2 inches the left side is 1 1/4 inches Is all the panels stamped out like that??????????6/12/2014 7:21:48 AM
terrywhat about late 50s chevy body shells 6/12/2014 7:21:09 AM
KenHey Joe, do you plan on coming out with 71-72 Chevelle replacement bodies?6/12/2014 7:20:29 AM
William Hello Joe, I have one of your Taillight wiring harness 68 Shelby & GT/CS Item # 3643MF. I purchased it back in Jan from Mustang Unlimited and installed it today. Everything works as it should except one of the 6 lights will not function. The outer most light on the passenger side does not function. Said another way - the light on the far right (as you are looking at the back of the car) refuses to work with anything - i.e. no brake, no turn, no tail light. I have switched bulbs and that is not the problem. I have also taken the plastic cover off the wires and there does not seem to be any breaks in the lines. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! William6/9/2014 8:54:20 AM
terrywill dynacorn start making 1966-67 chevelle body shells6/9/2014 8:53:02 AM
JeffJoe, Where can I get a fender flare for the front left side of my 2001 chevy S10 ZR2?6/9/2014 8:52:36 AM
VinceDoes anyone make a reproduction trunk trim panel for a 1969 dodge Dart GTS? They are unique to the GTS that year.5/28/2014 7:11:35 AM
GreggI just put a complete trunk floor in my 67 Camaro and wondered what the two threaded bolt holes are for in the rear corners of the floor. It appears they are for some under truck brace or bracket, but I can find no reference. Gregg5/28/2014 7:10:53 AM
Cousin jimIm looking for a 68 complete firebird coupe body. Can the quarters be made without the louvered area ? Also can the body be ordered as RHD or with a smooth or non installed firewall? I understand this a special order and im willing to wait for it to be built . 5/28/2014 7:09:18 AM
Brett StreeterDoes 1102BL and 1102BM lower rear door pillars come on 1107C complete floor.?5/28/2014 7:08:16 AM
Brett StreeterWhen replacing 1107C complete floor do you need outer rocker panels also? 1103XA says it's tinted and 1103CB says it's clear. Can you get matching glass for the vent and side window assemblies?5/28/2014 7:07:22 AM
JoeHello. Please inform me of the correct part number for a 1 piece trunk floor for a '67-'68 Mustang convertible, and the number for a '67-'68 Coupe/Fastback as well. Also, where might I find that number on the part itself? The guys doing work on the car feel that what they have is the incorrect part. I need the Convertible floor, and they feel it may be for a Coupe/Fastback. I need to clear this up and make an exchange, if necessary, as they won't work on the car until we're sure we have the correct floor. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance. Joe5/16/2014 8:24:57 AM
Brett StreeterDoes the1107c complete floor pan have both front and rear floor supports. Does 1107y come with inner hinge pocket panel and fender mounting bracket?5/15/2014 10:20:44 AM
MikeHey Joe, Do you make a radiator support for a 1979 Camaro? Thanks5/15/2014 6:58:23 AM
WarrenI cannot find the inner rocker panels for a 1967 Camaro convertible. The only thing available is the assembly with the kick panel and the full inner and outer panel. Since Dynacorn is assembling them, is there a way I can purchase just the inner part before assembly? 5/15/2014 7:00:43 AM
cristianHi,JOE.I have 69 Mustang Convertible.Where can i find front header bow ?5/12/2014 2:44:13 PM
Micah O'Sullivanwhere can I find a 66 caprice 4 door rear deck filler panel 5/8/2014 6:05:07 AM
Jerry Hey Joe, Do you guys make inner fender well panels (front), for 49-54 Chevy cars? If not where can I find them. Thanks5/8/2014 6:04:35 AM
AnthonyWhere can I find 1935 Chevy sedan doors, the factory sucided doors5/5/2014 7:46:33 AM
chuckyo joe, are you going to make 68-72 complete nova shells? chuck5/5/2014 7:46:00 AM
SeanWill the 67-68 firebirds coupe shells be reproduced? 5/1/2014 2:30:16 PM
davehello, I have a 1968 Cadillac deville 4 door. I would like to chop the top. are there any existing convertible frames that will fit my 1968 deville sedan. if not can one be purchased aftermarket?5/1/2014 2:29:51 PM
Brian BaconDoes the '67 GTO trunk floor pan fit the '67 Skylark. Are they the same?5/1/2014 2:29:25 PM
Jerry postDoes Dynacorn sell the 68-70 Mustang 428 cobra jet shock towers?5/1/2014 2:28:37 PM
stewart do you sell the 1968 firebird/Camaro convertible inner quarter frame where the quarter glass window regulator mounts etc.. you make a complete convertible body shell with the above mentioned parts do and can you sell individually? some of the items you list in your inventory but not all of them can you assist? stu5/1/2014 2:28:16 PM
NekoHi, how can I get instructions on installing your Dynacorn Door frame assembly kit for 1967-68 mustang? There hasn't been a video of them being installed so I thought maybe there is a guide or booklet you guys sell... 5/1/2014 2:27:37 PM
KeithJoe Not sure what has you distracted? Its time to pay attention to the details of the question asked. This is my 3rd try, and I am not getting the quality of a good answer. Please note the year in question "1968"You are providing me with a part # for 66-67.They are not the same hence forth the reason I am asking for 1968-72 PREVIOUS QUESTION. "Ok thanks, but can you answer the other part of my question (If so part # so I can order through our GLA Warehouse). Keith asked: "Complete Trunk Pan 68-72 Nova ? Classic Industries list one. Need to know if dii is making them? If so part # so I can order through our GLA Warehouse. Thanks :)" Joe answered on 4/9/2014: Yes we do. " Joe answered on 4/17/2014: 1636AEWT and yes, you can order it through GLA 5/1/2014 2:26:50 PM
Joe GotelliDo you have or do you plan to make a 1964 Pontiac GTO hood?4/21/2014 6:43:23 AM
ChrisWhen dose the 1965 mustang fastback body shell will be ready 4/21/2014 6:43:09 AM
TroyIs it possible to purchase the convertible inner structure(rain gutter pieces and quarter window panel) without buying the whole side of the car for a 65-66 Mustang convertible?4/21/2014 6:42:32 AM
rodneyHave they released rear cab mounts on the 55 2nd series cabs yet. Thanks4/17/2014 1:37:42 PM
NickIs your 69 mustang shaker scoop metal of fiberglass.4/17/2014 1:37:28 PM
Jim To install the 1 piece floor, which route is preferable,installed from the top or bottom? Thanks. 4/17/2014 1:34:23 PM
KeithOk thanks, but can you answer the other part of my question (If so part # so I can order through our GLA Warehouse). Keith asked: "Complete Trunk Pan 68-72 Nova ? Classic Industries list one. Need to know if dii is making them? If so part # so I can order through our GLA Warehouse. Thanks :)" Joe answered on 4/9/2014: Yes we do. 4/17/2014 1:33:20 PM
Thomasi have to replace some sheet metal on my 1969 hardtop in the near future and was wondering if the following dynacorn parts are made by dynacorn or rebranded: 3631RCWT 3631SCWT 3647G 3647H 4/9/2014 7:29:02 AM
Rob FilanJoe In need of 3625 PWT, it has been on backorder since November. Why so long, I would think once the tooling is made it wouldn't take long to stamp a batch and ship. Sometimes I get the impression your company thinks they're doing us a favor and you'll get the parts when we feel like making them.4/9/2014 7:27:31 AM
KeithComplete Trunk Pan 68-72 Nova ? Classic Industries list one. Need to know if dii is making them? If so part # so I can order through our GLA Warehouse. Thanks :)4/9/2014 7:25:38 AM
mattCan I buy 71 mustang ram air flapper ducts separate from the plenum.4/9/2014 7:25:08 AM
Mike A local part shop is selling what they say is a Dynacorn steel hood, modeled after a 1969 Pontiac Trans Am. The hood has 2 scoops that extend forward. They are telling me that the hood will also fit a 1968 firebird with no modifications to the latch assembly. Can you verify this. Also, can this item be purchased from you directly? I could not find it on your website. Thanks for your time. Mike4/1/2014 9:01:11 AM
Gto MikeHea Joe,I wish I had a dollar for everytime someone asked you about 66 67 gto full quarter panels.It was about 7 years ago when I was asking you about full gto quarter panels.Well I found one in Long Beach,Cal.It was shipped to Seattle and then to Alaska and now its on my 67 and looking mighty fine.Now I'm looking to buy another 67 in Portland,Or.but it needs a drivers side quarter.Should I even ask you about them???Gto Mike3/28/2014 9:36:30 AM
JimHey Joe, Is Dynacorn going to make a 67 GTO trunk lid.3/28/2014 9:35:40 AM
MattHi, I am in need of the support bracket that connects the upper FB frame to the top of the wheel house. I bought your item #3631SCWT and thought it would be welded on or included. No such luck. I know that you make the part, for your complete frame FB. So the question is, how do I buy one from you or your distributors ( CJ Pony )? One other question, I have been waiting and waiting for the 1969 Lower Cowl, Kick Panel driver side. When is it going to be available! Thank you for your time and consideration, Matt3/24/2014 7:04:29 AM
elieHi Thanks for producing the 1971-1973 doors, lower a-pillars and full cowl, Still waiting on the full floor and full rear quarter panels. Do you see your company producing them any time soon. if so can you release a production date on both items. Thanks Eli3/24/2014 7:03:07 AM
BrentI saw your response to the 67 GTO quarters being possibly available by late summer. Just curious, are the 66 GTO quarters moving at the same pace as the 67's?3/24/2014 7:01:30 AM
markHey Joe looking at your 68 CHEVELLE LH QUARTER/DOOR FRAME ASSY #1475Q.I only need two of the stampings. The one the rear window regulator bolts to and the one the door striker bolts to. Can I buy these without buying the complete assembly?3/24/2014 7:01:13 AM
Ariel rodriguez2002 Chevy Cavalier on no-start, new battery, starter & alternator tested, all new fuses and relays, & new spark plugs.... Problem started when stereo installed was stolen, received power from a fuse tap connection at PCM fuse at driver side fuse panel. Stereo wire was left tapped to PCM fuse, after retrieving stereo, noticed wire and saw it had contact with metal, did not find the fuse to appear blown. While attempting to troubleshoot starter as the cause, a wrench was still on starter solenoid as I looked for a shorter wrench I'm trunk. A friend attempted to start the car and jolted wrench against radiator. Resulting in a busted seal and a leak began. For time being, placed duct tape on the leak. about hour later, came to mind to replace the PCM fuse and car started up. Drove the car home and used epoxy to fill the leak. Drove car for about 3 days while having overheating issues. Coolant continued to spill. Now car begins to only wants to start while giving gas. Car start gradually becomes harder. Drove car on freeway and car turns off while check engine light starts flashing, since then my car is a no start, starter motor spins but nothing catches/fires up engine. Which parts should be focused on now?3/24/2014 6:28:59 AM
Billwill the 69-70 mustang full floor fit the 71-73?3/24/2014 6:28:00 AM
JamesJoe, looking for 1970 Torino GT inner an outer cowl replacement?3/18/2014 7:53:23 AM
irgoatmikeJoe, Been lookin' round for 1967 gto quarter panels an everyone says you are the best source for these. Problem is I cain't find no 1967 gto quarter panels listed. Please educate me on where to find these panels. Thank you kind sir. Irgoatmike3/18/2014 7:52:32 AM
Will MattoxDo you all the components to convert a hardtop to a convertible, for a 1966 mustang coupe. And if you do can you furnish a list. thanks, Will3/11/2014 8:01:51 AM
sickentired millerhey joe, do you know why most online buyers wait until the very last minute to order parts then hound their seller 30 seconds after they press the buy button, is it that they are poor planners or did they just not look at their old parts good enough.3/11/2014 8:00:55 AM
dominic marinaccibuilding 69 camaro using dynacorn floor and trunk with 3" mini-tub cutouts.also purchased there complete mini tub wheelhouses problem is wheelhouse no where near being right to wide in front they stick out past the quaters(dynacorn) at least a 3/4" anyone else report this problem or is it just me3/11/2014 7:58:56 AM
DougWhat is the best way to replace inner front fender aprons on a 1965 mustang coupe. I am going to do this in my home garage.3/11/2014 7:58:01 AM
ErnI bought a front Valance for my 1968 Mustang coupe at an online store claiming it to be Dynacorn. Is there any way to ensure it is a Dynacorn part? Is there some sort of stamp or part No. in the piece that I can reference? 2/27/2014 2:34:48 PM
mike vanvolkenburghcan you tell me if a 1968 mustang upper cowl cover will fit a 1968 cougar2/27/2014 2:33:24 PM
RyanWhere can I find rear qtr panels for my 1977 Chevy Concours (nova) ??? Its very difficult to find parts for any Novas after 72 or 74 usually. If you could help me out I would really appreciate it! Thanks for your time! Ryan2/27/2014 2:33:01 PM
RemingtonWho are the local dynacorn dealers in Madison, WI? Area code 6082/27/2014 2:32:35 PM
FrankWill the complete 1969 Mustang floor assembly 3648DWT fit in a convertible?2/27/2014 2:30:49 PM
FrankI understand that the 1969 Mustang convertible quarter panel is not offered but the 1970 is. Is the only difference between the two the fact that the 1970 does not have the "C-scoop" trim piece while the 1969 does? I was thinking that a 1970 could be modified into a 1969 by adding this contour. Please let me know.2/27/2014 2:29:50 PM
Bruce CarltonDose Dynacorn make the quarter panel and trim mounting brackets for the 1965/66 mustang fastbacks? If not who can I get a set from since the body shop missed placed my set.2/21/2014 9:19:37 AM
keithIn reference to part # M3548DC to fit dii Part # M3548D. Looking for the woodgrain insert not the black one. will the woodgrain become available from dii?2/18/2014 12:26:41 PM
LarryJoe, could you please get the chinamen to hurry up and get a batch of 65 Mustang right side door skins fabbed up. Maybe offer them another 2cents a day to work a couple more hours and take care of this issue.2/18/2014 10:06:52 AM
BrianCan you locate full nos quarters left and right for a 1968 GTO convertible or are any quality reproductions available 2/10/2014 10:12:24 AM
JimHey Joe, Is dynacorn run by the federal government? Typical, nothing gets done and all the money is given to people who don't deserve it. Dynacorn has everything made overseas and still no 67 gto quarters. Why dont we make our own parts for our american made cars? It's a disgrace that our only choice is overseas crap. It makes me sick just thinking about it. Just like our stupid gov. makes me sick. Some of Our veterans and seniors have no food homes, heat or medical care. But scumbag murderers,rapists and child molesters are given all of these things in prison. It's just not right. Tell the guy who runs dynacorn to have his websight guy hand deliver the 67 gto quarters, After all he has nothing better to do, he hasn't updated the catologs since 2012.2/10/2014 10:11:54 AM
ChrisJoe, I understand Dynacorn manufactures a 1 piece rear bumper for a 56 chevy. I will have to do additional work to it to make it a smooth ie, can I acquire this bumper not plated? Your help is appreciated.2/10/2014 10:10:55 AM
RaphaelDear Joe, I'm looking for a trunk lid for a Mustang II 1976 Hatchback. Could you tell me if you have it in stock? Does it have the hinges to fix it on the car? Finally what are the delay for receiving it in Illinois? Many thanks in advance Best regards, Raphael2/7/2014 9:31:56 AM
Cord JohnsonI'm looking for some sheet metal parts for a 1967 Mustang Convertible. I've thoroughly searched your catalog and the parts are not listed individually. However, you do manufacture the parts because they are included in your complete body/chasis. Can I get pictures of these parts to you to see if they can be sold individually?2/5/2014 6:15:21 AM
TimJoe, Pardon me this question for I somewhat realize the size of such an undertaking but could you maybe/maybe no give a ball park figure of about what the tooling on a complete 40/41 Willy's coupe could run? Thanks Joe2/4/2014 2:07:50 PM
TimJoe, My wife an I were at Home Depot trying to work through color schemes for our new living room. Do you think cherry red trim (windows, doors, baseboard) with flaming curtains will go well with ivory pearled wall paint? You are such a sage, couldn't have asked anyone else. Your student for life, Tim2/3/2014 8:51:25 AM
MarkI need full quarter panels for 69 mustang convertible, any chance you will produce these in the near future? I see you have them for 70 mustang convertible, are these different than the 69's?2/3/2014 8:45:51 AM
MattJoe, What rear frame is being use on the 1969/70 mustang fastback bodies. I don't see a listing for a 69/70 rear frame rail for a fastback only the convertible2/3/2014 8:45:18 AM
Maurice DurandWill Dynacorn be making a 1967 Cougar roof repair skin anytime soon? I need to replace the roof on mine and may wait for new sheetmetal. Thx2/3/2014 8:42:14 AM
ArchieJoe: Various vendors have your right and left 67 A body vent window(GTO,Chevelle) window assemblies in their catalogs as does Dynacorn.I understand that Dynacorn is the originator for these parts,manufacturing them in house.Vendors keep changing/putting off dates for delivery citing manufacturing delay. Is Dynacorn the manufacturer?If so, is there a real,honest projected date for production? If so,what is the date. I am asking for specifics.2/3/2014 8:41:55 AM
BrentThank you for the straight forward response on the 66-67 GTO quarter panels. With 4 cars disappearing on you it sounds like an armed escort might be a good idea. I will keep checking the "new items" patiently awaiting good news. Again, thank you. Honest answers can be hard to come by sometimes.2/3/2014 8:38:32 AM
RayI believe that the 1970 mustang convertible full quarter panel are the same as the 69 except for the indentation for the grill in front of quarter panel. Also the rear marker light cut out is bigger on the 70. Otherwise the dimension and character line are the same. Would this be correct? And DynCorp does makes the 70 full quarter panels for the mustang convertible? 2/3/2014 8:37:51 AM
RayAny update on the 1969 mustang convertible full rear quarter panels. Are they still planning to produce them? 1/28/2014 8:26:37 AM
BrentIs the 66-67 GTO quarter panel some sort of over complicated piece to make a stamping of? I know there is no estimated time of completion on the project. However, that one seems to be one of the longest awaited parts you guys have been working on. Please do not take my tone as sarcastic or caustic as you are the messenger, I know. It just seems to be a mystery to me and probably many others why it hasn't made it to market yet. I hope the wheels of progress are turning in the right direction for us patiently awaiting so we can finish restoring our cars. Thank you for your time.1/24/2014 8:50:45 AM
VirgilAre there any specs out there for the proper placement of strut rod braces on a 67 mustang?1/24/2014 8:48:58 AM
BobI own a 71 Mach 1 are the front rubber bumper going to be reproduced in the near future?1/17/2014 2:21:56 PM
RonI heard you guys were working on a set of front fenders for a '65 Impala. Is there an estimated release date yet?1/15/2014 8:40:37 AM
terryWorking on a 1968 nova.I purchased one of your radiator supports.The issue is that the indication for the for the spring that holds down the headlight bucket doesn't line up with the factory (original ) slot on the headlight trim which the spring attaches to. I notified my suppler and sent pictures which he was to send to Dynacorn,but haven't heard from him. If you want I can send you the pictures to get this issue resolved. 1968 was a transition for the Nova. 1/15/2014 8:40:15 AM
jerry robertsonwhat is the difference between nova small block engine pedestal and a big block engine pedestal1/15/2014 8:38:37 AM
terry1969 1970 mustang convertable 1960s toyota landcruiser1/10/2014 1:10:30 PM
David EricksonDoes anyone make a replacement Top Filler panel that fits between the outer roof and inner roof panels on the 1955 - 1959 Chevy Task Force Pickup Cabs?1/7/2014 8:33:31 AM
Jimwhere can I go to see your products? do you go to shows or is there a distributer I can visit?1/6/2014 6:50:14 AM
terryjoe will dynacorn start making olds 442 64 thru 67 1/6/2014 6:49:22 AM
Chris Joe, I have an aftermarket steering wheel. Its a 6 bolt design similar to the wood wheel option for my car which is a 71 chevelle. What hub adapter do I use to make it work?1/6/2014 6:49:07 AM
BillAny new news on a 71-73 mustang body shell? how about the full floor? or front frame section? shock towers? Thanks Bill1/6/2014 6:47:41 AM
Kevin CostanzoDo you sell just the cross-member from item 3640FWT?1/6/2014 6:46:50 AM
JaimieLooking for some guidance. I have a first generation Camaro which I would like to convert from drum to disc brakes. Nothing too radical just a quality system. Do you have any suggestions on where I should begin my search? Brand or suppliers? Thanks12/30/2013 6:05:32 AM
JimHey Joe, Any good news on the 67 GTO full quarters yet?12/24/2013 7:09:26 AM
DeanHey Joe,are there plans in the works for a rear aprin extension for the 71 to 73 mustang. Thx 12/23/2013 8:09:27 AM
aaronAny chance of buying just the driver side siderails for my 69 cutlass convertible top?12/23/2013 8:08:52 AM
David FilegarI have a 70 Cougar Conv. and would like to know if the floor panel 3648D is the correct panel for the convertible? 12/11/2013 10:31:18 AM
glennjoe is there a rust repair panel available for above the windashield and the inner roof panel in that same area on a 57 chevy pickup12/9/2013 7:32:40 AM
Mark Do you manufacture the rear seatbelt bolt attaching backing flanges for a 66-68 mustang? They are about 2" wide and 4 " long, with the bolt hole in the center. They are spot welded to the rear vertical floorpan. The two inside are near the muffler hangers and the outsides are between the frame rail and inner wheel well flange. Thanks 12/10/2013 5:51:40 AM
jimJoe, will you guys be making any sheet metal parts for 1966/67 Ford Fairlanes? 12/9/2013 7:31:48 AM
terrybandit trans am bodies in the future 12/9/2013 7:31:34 AM
marc blankley1976 camaro LT rear panel between tail lights that has a hole for trunk lock some say shiney hiney because its brushed aluminum what is the actual name for ordering12/9/2013 7:31:20 AM
doughay Joe dose any buddy make full quarters for a 1969 chevelle convertible and can you answer the question who has better quality parts Goodmark v/s dynacorn12/9/2013 7:30:16 AM
CarterWhen will the drip rails for the 1965/66 Mustang Fastback(2+2)be available?11/21/2013 7:01:13 AM
JohmWhat all would i need to convert a 67/68 mustang into a shelby 67/68 fastback cobra?11/21/2013 7:00:55 AM
DaveHey Joe, Any news on a 71-73 full cowl replacement with A/C? What do you think about modifying the reproduction without A/C to fit a car with A/C? Any dates on when the cowl w/ A/C would be available? Thanks.11/18/2013 12:01:02 PM
DaleLooking for when the drip/rain rails would be available for 64-66 Ford Mustang Coupe. Looking to solder in a new set. 11/18/2013 10:35:39 AM
Ford manWill you ever make ford cabs? Mabey late 40s early 60s?11/18/2013 10:33:37 AM
jim rosswhat current repo. bodys are you guys currently working on and what cars do you have your eyes set on in the future? any mopars other then the cuda & challenger being looked at?11/13/2013 1:32:23 PM
jim tomany chance of you guys ever making 70 camaro/firebird/trans am bodys? Will any company ever come to remake the 68-70 charger bodys? most of the back then popular cars are reproduced now but the king of muscle is missing. would be nice to see the ole general lee to make a comeback.11/13/2013 1:30:53 PM
DavidDo you sell the rear frame rails with the complete torque boxes? Everything I see online shows the lower portion missing. Obviously, Dynacorn makes it since assembling a complete shell or even the full floor (p/n 3648RWT) without it is impossible. Is that lower section of the rear torque box available separately?11/13/2013 1:11:00 PM
ErikChance of 70 nova reproduction shells? Or 70 mustang?11/13/2013 1:11:35 PM
JohnHey joe forget to also ask i know people have kit cars that are replicas of real cars. Therefore they get a replica title. I know the kit cars arent licensed for example a lambo kit car isnt licensed by the original lambo company. AnyhowI was looking at a 32 ford metal roadster body but im pretty sure its not ford licensed. If i was to have a frame done what would i register the car under? And what type of title mabey special built? But even if i could do that wouldn't it be illegal to use ford name on the title without the body being ford licensed? Or could i just make up a name for it under special built title? Thanks 11/13/2013 12:57:57 PM
JohnIf i buy your 70 chevelle body and have a custom frame made and build it from there is it possible to get a vin number and title for it to be street legal. If so what kind of title would it be? A replica? Is this even legal? Thanks 11/8/2013 6:54:31 AM
NickDo your company manufacture the 1969 mustang quarter panels, or do you buy them from another manufacturer and put your name on them?11/7/2013 10:11:35 AM
CarterDoes the QUARTER/DOOR FRAME ASSY RH 65-66 FB Part #: 3644EWT for the 1966 Mustang 2+2 come with the roof drip rail not the molding but the actual drip rail? 11/7/2013 10:04:18 AM
EricJoe, I noticed a question was asked about the rear frame rail 3601AWT and you answered that the torque box to use was 3655/3655A. Isn't 3655/3655A for the front of the car not the back?11/7/2013 10:03:59 AM
NickDo you make or buy the quarter panels for a 1969 mustang?11/5/2013 7:26:49 AM
rodneyAny word on rear cab mounts on 55-57 cabs11/4/2013 10:33:19 AM
JoshJoe, I'm working on a 87 Monte carlo, Any chance there will be other body parts coming out for these anytime soon? Rockers and the inner structure with the body mounts, a full OEM type floor with the rear seat pan, or the rear seat pan itself, or anything else. Thanks!11/4/2013 10:32:58 AM
DoyleWhats the difference in the 1956 chevy trk front fenders and the 1957 fender, and can I use the 1957 grille on 1956 fenders?11/7/2013 10:13:12 AM
terry1972 gran torino fastback or 1960s galaxie body shells11/1/2013 10:54:36 AM
gregg.hey joe any plans in the works for 64 polara sheetmetal and if not how come nobody really does any sheet metal parts 10/29/2013 12:57:16 PM
richardhey joe I am working on a couple of chevelles a 71 and a 72 and the front windshield pillar post are real badly rusty I was just wondering if you all had any available pillars to include some of the channel.10/29/2013 12:56:49 PM
JeremyJoe, I replace my hood and chrome trim molding. When it went back together, we noticed the trim would not fit in either end. It is as if the molding V shape is different. Everything goes in the hole except the last one on each end. Any advice?10/29/2013 12:52:59 PM
BrianJoe, I recently purchased the Tail Light Panel 1067EA for my 67 Camaro RS. When fitting everything up I noticed that the studs for the Back-up Lamps were going to interfere with the Frame Rails. I also noticed that I had to turn the Back-up Lamps upside down from the way that they were in my original Tail Light Panel. After looking more closely, I realized that the mounting cages are on the opposite sides of the slots for the Housings. They are Outboard and I think that they should be Inboard. Has anyone else had an issue with this? Has Dynacorn made a correction and maybe I have received an old part? Thank you, Brian10/29/2013 12:52:07 PM
Wayne HarlowI have a 1970 Ford Mustang fastback I want to know if your replacement trunk lid hinges have a stronger spring then the originals had. My trunk won't stay up. Thanks, Wayne 10/29/2013 12:50:11 PM
buddyrumor had it that you were going to be coming out with door shells for the 73 mustang. any update on when or if they will be available??10/29/2013 12:49:24 PM
JeremyI purchased one of your hoods and chrome trim for my 71 Mustang. The chrome trim does not seem to lay down on the ends (it sticks up). Is there something we need to do to make the trim fit?10/29/2013 12:48:13 PM
Richard StathamHi I have a 1965 Mustang Fastback. It is missing the stainless steel Door sashes and door escutcheons. Will the 67-68 (3640XA 3640XB)Sash fit? And also the door escutcheon 67 (3640XE) 68 (3640XF) will either of these fit? If not do you have plans for making these for Mustang 1965 fastback? Thanks richard 10/23/2013 9:55:46 AM
JjWill there ever be 70 camaro, or monte carlo bodys?10/23/2013 9:29:34 AM
timJoe, Got an update on the 66/7 chevy II shells? thanks10/23/2013 9:29:17 AM
JohnHey joe, do you know what the status is for 71-73 mustang one piece floor pan? Someone asked you several months ago and your response was late summer. Thanks10/18/2013 1:00:32 PM
ScottI am looking for a complete roof for a 1964.5 Mustang Coupe that I'm attempting to restore. It used to be a vinyl top and it appears that a tree fell on it or something and there is about 1/4" to 1/2" of filler in the roof...Can you help me out with this one? Thanks.10/18/2013 12:43:20 PM
Brian MeeksJoe, I am currently working on a 67 Camaro Covertible and need the Inner Quarter/Door Supports. These are the Panels that house the Quarter Windows. Are they available thru Dynacorn or some other means? Thank you, Brian10/18/2013 12:42:28 PM
TimmyHows the barracuda/challenger coming along10/11/2013 8:37:55 AM
GaryAre you thinking of bringing back the 70s el camino bodys or roadrunners? I noticed you didnt have mopars.10/9/2013 8:30:21 AM
ShawnI need front fenders for a 1962 chevy c60. Do you carry them? Also would need the factory steps and fender extensions. 10/7/2013 2:31:09 PM
mike salvatoregood afternoon Joe. do you know if Dynacorn or anyone else makes lower quarter patch panels for 79-83 Malibu 4dr sedans/wagons ? they have the same wheelwell shapes. thanks for your time. Mike Salvatore10/7/2013 2:25:01 PM
RonI am thinking of purchasing a new front subframe for my 1967 Camaro part #1000m . Will it match exactly to my original subframe, holes, and correct brackets. Thanks10/7/2013 2:23:37 PM
donany chance of reproducing the ford 47-54 cabs?10/7/2013 2:24:21 PM
Dondoes Dynacorn sell complete 1968 GTO body shell Does Dynacorn sell complete 1968 Pontiac GTO body shells? /10/7/2013 2:22:26 PM
JimSomebody call Jesse Ventura or Joe Rogan, There is obviously a conspiracy with the 67 GTO quarter panels being produced! It's been talked about for years and yet they are still M.I.A. They are reproducing dozens of entire bodies for many years, and no full GTO bodies. It's almost unthinkable, the GTO is one of the greatest muscle cars ever built. But thats ok, us Pontiac guys will be happy with the 67 gto quarters for now. Mr. Joe Parts please tell we there is some good news on these quarters.10/7/2013 2:22:12 PM
johnim thinking about purchasing a dynacorn body, but i read that you only ship to a commercial address. I dont own a buisness other than working out of my garage. Is there any other way?10/4/2013 9:32:33 AM
johnwill you guys ever reproduce the 55-59 chevy cab or the early 60's cab? also how about a ford cab from 47-54? last but not least i would someday like to see a reproduction 70 monte carlo, oh and hows that barracuda/challenger bodys comming along?10/4/2013 9:30:42 AM
georgewho's your local dealer near Madison, WI.??10/3/2013 8:31:58 AM
Ilija Kovacevic hey there I am currently restoring a 1965 chevelle and I am curious to know if there is any news on wether or not they are going to start reproducing the rear tail panel for the 65 chevelle 9/30/2013 12:24:12 PM
JoriCeeHello ! I looking for replacement L/R trunk corners for my 72ยด Mustang convertible. Where can I get them? Thanks, T.9/30/2013 12:23:39 PM
jasonWill there ever be a full reproduction quarter panel for 1962 chevy impalas/belairs?9/25/2013 12:37:51 PM
jimDoes anybody make a good fitting front endure bumper for 68 GTO?9/25/2013 12:37:25 PM
Greg KalmesJoe, I have a friend in Austria who is restoring a 1968 Mustang convertible and is having a difficult time finding a certain piece he needs for his car. I have looked in all my parts catalogs as well as your website for this part and I can't find it. What he is looking for is the water channel that drains the water that runs down the convertible top when it is up. This part runs from the right quarter window, around the convertible top, to the left quarter window and keeps water from running into the back seat area of the car. Do you have this part available? Thank you. Greg Kalmes, Saint Donatus Body & Paint9/25/2013 12:38:18 PM
timcan you buy just the sail panels (pair) for the 69 nova without the quarter panels. i would be willing to buy them in a pair.9/24/2013 7:16:43 AM
MikeHello Joe LOL......I'm in Dayton Ohio, who do I,call to place an order? Thank you9/24/2013 7:16:31 AM
timcan i buy just the drivers side sail panel without the quarter panel. for a 1969 chevy nova9/16/2013 5:44:52 AM
GregHi Joe I'm requesting any update info on 1966 GTO quarters? Thanks9/16/2013 5:44:28 AM
John SWhere can I find sheet metal for a 1965 BARRACUDA?9/16/2013 5:44:06 AM
Dan GarrettLooking for a right rear tail light for a 1972 Pontiac Ventura.9/5/2013 9:48:49 AM
terryI might asked this question before but these are my favorite mustang convertables but will you guys be making 1967 thru 1969 mustang shelby convertables bodies9/5/2013 8:36:11 AM
ScottAny plans to make a Door Window Frame Kit for a 1965 Fastback? 9/5/2013 8:36:41 AM
terryTo me it does not matter if you make the bodies off shore you guys do good work i been waiting a long to here that the old muscle cars and trucks will live on forever i solute you guys p.s. its nice to have choices to what kind of car or truck style we can have9/5/2013 8:35:24 AM
doug showmanI bought 66 gto front fenders and the fitment on the headlight bezels is horrible. I just bought them on Sat. 31/2013 have they corrected the fitment on newer parts? 9/5/2013 8:34:54 AM
Randyi live in pittsburgh area who is the local dealer i can order your parts from9/5/2013 8:31:37 AM
terrywhen will their be 1967-1968 mustang convertable available thru dynacorn9/5/2013 8:31:09 AM
terrywhen will you start making 1969-1970 shelby mustang convertable9/5/2013 8:30:22 AM
DaveI'd like to buy a right fender for a 1966 Chevelle. Pittsburgh PA area.9/5/2013 8:29:50 AM
michael carr Hey Joe, will 1972 Chevelle bumper brackets (f/r) work on a 1971 Monte Carlo? Thanks!9/5/2013 8:28:34 AM
lorenzo arvizohow much is a complete 67 fast back body to install on a late model mustang like the one west coast did.......thank you8/22/2013 7:07:52 AM
RockyMornin' Joe! ('68 GTO) What's the best way to change out a 1968 GTO Hardtop Coupe 4-speed Hurst Manual non-A/C to a runnin' ice cold A/C with vents & proper wiring, etc? 8/14/2013 6:27:37 AM
rodneyhave 55 chevy 2nd series cab replacing parts of the floor. can buy rear cab mounts and center support. I see them on the complete floor just wondering if you can buy them separate. thanks8/12/2013 5:17:39 AM
wayneHey Joe, I have a 56 GMC that a fella is working on for me. He had bought your 57 chevy pickup front fenders quite a while ago and is finally getting around to trying the fit on the truck. It's a little disappointing as the top rounded part where it meets the front of the door is low on both sides but the cowl edge lines up, they both also have the side reveal too low ( lower than the doors and they also are your doors) and the bottom of the fender sticks down past the door in the front unless you really push up on it to try to line it up. 55-59 doors should all be the same. I know the headlamp and grille differences between the fenders, but why do you have a 57 fender and a 55-56 fender? either should fit other than the grille, but have heard other things like the fender top and reveal line down the side are different. so what do I do now?8/9/2013 6:29:35 AM
JimmyHey Joe, Instead of restoring a '69 Mach 1 Mustang, I was considering building it from scratch. Someone pointed me to Dynacorn as the best place to start. Thoughts on how to best build it from nothing? Does Dynacorn build all the parts I'll need? Many thanks sir.8/6/2013 12:23:03 PM
MarissaHey Joe, I'm looking for a convertible top frame for a 1972 Pontiac Lemans. Any idea where to find one of these?7/30/2013 8:34:09 AM
DaveWhere can I find a 1971 Mach1 Mustang cowl with A/C. 7/30/2013 8:33:45 AM
JonI'm getting ready to buy spring saddles for my 1967 Chevy II Nova. This would be your part number 1625U. I replaced them years back and they started squeaking shortly after, which I guess was due to the material they were made from (rubber?) What can you tell me about the construction of your part? i.e. type of material (rubber, urethane mix, etc.) What is their resistance to weathering and estimated longevity? Thanks. Jon in Phoenix, Arizona7/26/2013 7:23:03 AM
BillyI purchased a LH full quarter panel of yours. I removed my old one from the spot welds completely around the whole quarter panel. I went to put yours on and it is shy of 1 inch of going all the way up by the filler panel and back by the end of the car. It is flush where it meets the roof and the lip. It is also flush on the rocker panel. When I took the old one off the cap between the door and quarter was perfect, with the new one on there it is tight at the bottom and a 1 inch gap at the top. Could you give me any ideals to help fix this problem.7/26/2013 7:17:46 AM
tim WalkerI am looking for a left front fender for a 1964 Pontiac Tempest convertible. Anyone have these for sale? Thanks tim7/23/2013 2:05:17 PM
DonWill your seat bottom #3641R replace a 1968 mustang coupe seat bottom?7/23/2013 2:04:39 PM
KeithParts in question are for the 69 Ford mustang convertible. Is there a trunk lid available? Full 1/4 panels available? Thanks 7/23/2013 2:03:54 PM
Brian TanisHey Joe, I see you guys have reproduced the 71-73 mustang upper and lower cowl without A/C. Are you guys planning on reproducing the upper and lower cowl for 71-73 with A/C? And if so, do you have a date? I am in the middle of a build and I have the whole cowl area torn apart. Could the cowl you have on the market right now be modified to fit around the heater box w/ A/C? Thanks.7/23/2013 1:54:50 PM
BobJoe, I have a 1966 Chevelle Malibu 2 door hardtop coupe. I am looking for the sheet metal inner package tray that supports the filler deck and rear window between the rear seat back to the front of the trunk. Mine is completely rusted out, as are all the donor cars,including the other models, GTO LeMans Tempest etc...Are there plans to make this part? Soon? If not what can I do ? thanks for your help7/23/2013 1:54:04 PM
AllanDoes Dynacorn make the A pillar post for the 1969 mustang fastback? The part is part of the door frame QUARTER/DOOR FRAME ASSY RH 1969 FB Part #: 3645RWT but is not sold as a seperate piece. Is is possible to just get the A pillar post? I am referring to the piece that goes from the top of the A pillar to the upper corner of the roof, the piece that is supports the sides of the windshield7/23/2013 1:52:55 PM
John Does Dynacorn make a radiator support for a 1967 Mustang? If so,what guage metal do you use? I have two other supports that are made from much thinner metal than original. Thanks, John7/23/2013 1:52:20 PM
Brent KulperI noticed that you have a complete 1962 trunk pan that includes the upper tray and wheel wells. Does this part also include the rt and lt body mounts welded in also. I also submitted my wish list and have not heard from anyone yet. How long should I wait. Thanks for your help Brent7/18/2013 6:47:12 AM
rob brownusing the deep tubs for 68 Camaro do I just measure 2 inches off of the original inner tub and cut? do you have any information on installing these tubs and what size wheel/tire combination I can stuff under the car? thanks rob7/18/2013 6:45:56 AM
Don WehagenDo you have a convertible top frame that will fit a 1971 oldsmobile cutlass supreme?7/18/2013 6:44:52 AM
glenCan I use the 68-72 elcamino cowl side with rocker on my Chevelle if I lengthen the rocker?7/17/2013 8:31:24 AM
wayne henderson64-65 chevelle 6 pcs bright dip alum headliner moldings. Anyone in the process of making these hard to find moldings for 2 door hardtop? thks wayne 7/15/2013 12:28:18 PM
JudeDo you guys make the upper trunk corners for a 67 mustang fastback? Where the qtr trunk and rear window come together. I need both sides.7/15/2013 12:27:55 PM
Bill MerrimanDoes your company plan on reproducing body shells for the early 70's style Camaro or Firebird, ie: 1970 - 1973?7/15/2013 12:51:03 PM
rick berkedo you sell camaro firewall #1046H without the torqueboxes?7/8/2013 9:08:09 AM
johnLOOKING FOR FULL QUARTERS 1967 gto7/8/2013 9:05:55 AM
AllanDoes Dynacorn make the A pillar post for the 1969 mustang fastback? The part is part of the door frame QUARTER/DOOR FRAME ASSY RH 1969 FB Part #: 3645RWT but is not sold as a seperate piece. Is is possible to just get the A pillar post?7/1/2013 9:12:15 AM
George L. Benedict IIII'm trying to track down a replacement roof panel for my 1954 chey pickup series 1 with single glass windshield. Hope you can help. 7/1/2013 8:38:56 AM
JimHey Joe, Can i use hardtop rear wheelwells in a conv. I heard they are different, is this correct? Thanks 7/1/2013 7:01:05 AM
timSir Joseph, I was wondering, if you give a monkey an Uzi and it kills somebody who's fault it is? Your ever wondering student, tim6/28/2013 8:56:49 AM
Robert SmithI also need a left side B pillar for my 1965 Mustang fastback6/24/2013 8:44:28 AM
SteveWill Dynacorn be making a one piece floor for 73 mustang fastbacks? If so how soon?6/17/2013 7:55:23 AM
JeremyI purchased the 3 piece rear window trim for my 71 fastback but it buckles everywhere it fits into the clips. I have looked at the message boards and everyone seems to have the same problem. Is there anyway to clip them without damage?6/11/2013 8:31:19 AM
JohnI have a 68 Skylark convertible. I need to find new repo or NOS ineer fender wells. All of these rotted out in front. Who makes or has them for sale?6/11/2013 8:23:50 AM
nick where is a dealer in spring texas6/11/2013 8:23:20 AM
glendo you have or can you get a windshield frame for a 71 chevelle hardtop? this would include the posts and header reinforcement and cowl pieces.6/5/2013 5:29:11 AM
johnYou guys have the 50's chevy truck cab. Ever going to make the 50 ford cab?6/5/2013 5:28:21 AM
rickI have a 1972 chevelle. Is it possible to convert it into a 70? In otherwords put the 70 rear and front end on the car? or is the body not similar enough?6/5/2013 5:27:51 AM
Bentlyever thought about making a G- body 1970 monte carlo reproduction body shell?6/5/2013 5:27:09 AM
JackIs this an official Dynacorn website? http://dynacornbodies.com/body-shells/challenger.php It claims to have the challenger body shell along with the others you currently offer. I know Dynacornclassicbodies.com is an official site but what about this one?6/5/2013 5:26:14 AM
Eddyany plans of reproducing the 1971 mustang body shell? This is my favorite mustang. I had one when i was a kid. will dynacorn ever make it?5/30/2013 8:33:01 AM
Daryl StoneI picked up a 2" cowl hood at Will Call just over a week ago from you. I now also need the support brace for the right rear quarter panel. This is the bracing that secures the back 1/2 (ie, the section from behind the wheel well) to the trunk floor or to the frame. I'm replacing the rotted-out bottom of the right rear with a quarter panel skin. This would be for a 1964 Chevy II / Nova 4-door sedan. Do you have this either sold individually or in a set (LH/RH)??? Thanks very much!5/28/2013 5:50:58 AM
ShaunNeed left rear quarter panel for a 1974 firebird. Any Ideas as to where to find it?5/28/2013 5:48:45 AM
MartinHow does one go about buying an item from y'all?5/28/2013 5:48:19 AM
MarkJoe, Any plans to make a rear torque box for 65-66? Thanks.5/28/2013 5:47:17 AM
G .Mitchell Is there a template you can buy,to locate the right place to do a cut out for a correct 4 speed shifter. To be used on a dynacorn replacement floor,for a 69 Camaro.Or how do I make correct measurements.5/20/2013 6:48:38 PM
martyDear Joe, Do you have a mail out catalog for your products for a 1966 chevy elcamino?5/16/2013 6:52:12 AM
JeffWhere can I find a 1965 Mustang Fastback B-Pillar. I can find the coupe and convertible no problem. I have found that I could possibly use the coupe and fill in the "window gap" with a patch panel and that would work, but I would much rather have a fastback b-pillar that I can just weld in and have the security that, that was the part for my car. Respectfully, OS1 Hanson, Jeffrey R. United States Navy5/14/2013 6:11:37 AM
SteveJoe Do you make a trunk floor kit for a 1969 mustang convertible. If so can you give me the part #.5/13/2013 6:04:32 AM
SteveI asked you a question a little while ago about your rear frame rail on a 69 Mustang convertible. Where can i find the upper torque box on you web site or part #. I want to use your weld through primed rail but i need the upper part for the torque box mine is rusted out.5/13/2013 6:04:12 AM
mike SalvatoreJoe, looking for rear quarter patch panels for 1982 Malibu 4drs. can you help??? thanks !5/10/2013 4:55:54 AM
Eldin BurnsWhy is it possible to buy the window frame separately for a 1955 Chevy pickup but not the bottom portion or sash? 5/9/2013 10:06:27 AM
MarkJoe, Did you know that the Mustang catalog on the website doesn't display at all?5/7/2013 2:17:12 PM
MarkJoe, Do you make the rear torque box for frame rail 3601AWT? If so what is the part number? Thanks.5/7/2013 2:15:55 PM
AdriaanHi Joe. I need a set of replacement wheels for a 1959 Chevy stepside Napco. These wheel rims are 8 stud and 17 inch an I need a rim that would fit the standard hub. The napco also had wheel caps that fitted over the hubs, any idea where i can locate a set? Regards and best wishes. Adriaan van Heerden. South Africa 5/3/2013 5:40:04 AM
Scott SutherlandAre you going to be producing a vent window assembly specifically for the A body El Camino, and not a universal fit assembly for any A body?5/1/2013 8:46:53 AM
DonnyI seen that you where working on reproducing the 70 challenger, and barracuda body shell. When do you think they will be finished and released?4/30/2013 6:26:50 AM
JordanYou guys are awesome. You reproduce my favorite body shell the 69 camaro. Another body id like to see is the 69 charger (the general lee). will we ever see the dodge charger replacement bodys? I think you guys would really pull well with the b body family, or is that something that will never be reproduced? 4/30/2013 6:26:10 AM
royDoes Dynacorn plan to produce a 1966 chevelle body shell in the near future?4/29/2013 6:06:37 AM
Johhny D.What full body shell replacements are being considered or in progress at the moment? Will the 68-70 dodge charger body ever happen? thanks.4/29/2013 6:06:25 AM
SteveI am rebuilding a 1969 Mustang conv. I need to replace the rear frame rails part# 3601wt. I also need to replace the rear torque boxes do you make the torque boxes for this car.4/26/2013 5:59:56 AM
BrentHas there been any recent changes to fix the issues with 65/66 mustang firewall. Some holes are in the wrong location, wrong angle, and wrong sizes.4/26/2013 5:59:27 AM
alex nyekiHello Joe, am looking for an original deck lid for a 1965 Mustang Fastback. Does anyone produce a ford tooled deck lid? I want the best quality i can find. Fit and the same gauge of the metal is important. Thank you4/25/2013 6:31:57 AM
austin hi joe, how do i purchase a dynacorn replacement body shell? what all body shell's do you currently offer? and also what body shell replacements are you working on or considering to reproduce?4/25/2013 6:10:32 AM
BrentI know that you informed us all that Dynacorn recently bought some 1966 and 1967 GTO's to use for making some new panels like quarters, trunk lids, etc. I won't hold you to an exact time line but I was curious how long it normally takes for parts like that to get into production if the donor car is good enough to use for a template. Thanks for your time. 4/25/2013 6:09:21 AM
NightmaeeHow do i purchase a body shell and what all do you offer?4/25/2013 6:08:46 AM
dave browninglooking for 1967 valiant 100 parts. hood ,front fenders,hood,doors,If you know where i can get some please contact me.thanks. 4/23/2013 5:57:48 AM
eliHi I see you folks make the cowls for a 1971-1973 mustang that's great thanks. My question to you is when are you folks going to start producing the 1971-1973 full floor pan which includes the tranny tunnel and the sheet metal under the rear seat Thanks Eli4/22/2013 8:06:03 AM
mike biolchinii need a frame for a 1969 coupe rear lower frame. i am wondering if the part # 3641rf is the only frame you have and could it fit in my 69 coupe?4/22/2013 8:04:48 AM
joeyDoes anybody offer the windshield post yet on the 67 68 mustang coupe4/19/2013 10:30:40 AM
ByronIs there anyone who offers the roof drip rails that need to be replaced when replacing the roof itself on a 63 impala. i am trying to repair the rust under the door weatherstrip channels. in removing the roofskin, i think the drip rails will need to be replaced. awefully tight bends for me to use the sheetmetal brake. thanks.4/15/2013 5:24:18 AM
RaunaqHi Joe, I am stating a build from scratch to make a Shelby GT500 '67 Fastback. I am purchasing the shell from Dynacorn Replacement shells. Which other parts, like hood etc can you reccomend i purchase from dynacorn too for a good fit? Thanks4/9/2013 1:54:05 PM
timJoe, Your are THE SAGE of sages!!! Your humble student, tim 4/9/2013 10:16:06 AM
timJoe, Which is better: two flaps flipped or two flaps flopped? Sincerely, Your student tim :)4/9/2013 7:38:29 AM
Jeremyis there a roof skin/panel going to be made available for the 1968-1972 nova? also is dynacorn going to release door shells as well?4/8/2013 6:05:44 AM
George S.why is there noone that finds the need to reman the roof skin on the 1968-1972 chevrolet nova and if there is cuch a product where can i get one4/4/2013 9:56:57 AM
Greg ootenAre planing on doing a complete floor pan with trunk and frame rails for the 1970's camaro with auto floor?3/29/2013 10:00:22 AM
SteveJoe, Did you know your customers are tired of waiting for your roof skin and drip rails for the 64-66 mustang coupe to go into production. Infact if we have to wait another year we may get together and determine what it takes to put together the tooling to do it ourselves. Sincerly a frustrated mustang owner. 3/29/2013 9:59:30 AM
Brian Andersonon your 70-72 Chevelle SS replacement dash, the 4 small rings around the blinker and e-brake light, etc should be black not chrome, and the wiper/washer and lighter lettering should be chrome, not painted. you'd sell a lot more of your product if this could be fixed, and you could charge 50% more and folks wouldn't care. Any chance you'll ever make these changes??? It would really be a nice thing to do for the Chevelle owners. Thanks!3/29/2013 9:57:59 AM
James Bozarthwhat parts are obsolete or not reproduced for 1970 Mustang Mach 1. Can you reply with a list?3/29/2013 9:55:34 AM
karenJoe, any news on when the roof panel for 1966 ford mustang will be completed ans what the cost would be ? Thank-you3/27/2013 7:53:02 AM
Tom DunningI need a Dynacorn part really bad for a 1970 Mustang project I am working on. The part I need is a Pillar Panel Inner LH 69-70 Part #3625PWT. I've tried a few suppliers and no one has the part. Can you please let me know how I can buy the panel I need. Regards, Tom3/27/2013 7:52:35 AM
mikeI am putting 69 fast back quarter panels from you on my mustang, Where do i buy the side scoop inserts since i have none?3/27/2013 7:51:18 AM
MattHi Joe, Any reproduction front fenders for a 1965 Impala in the near future? Thanks, Matt3/26/2013 7:13:43 AM
CraigOn wire loom shield for 1969 Camaro Convertible, is it any different than a coupe. All of them say for coupe not mentioning convertible. Craig3/26/2013 7:13:17 AM
LarryJoe, I see that the B-PILLAR KIT is available for 65-68 Mustangs but not for 1969, will they ever be available, I sure do not want to buy the entire Door / Quarter Panel Frame Assembly it is way more expensive?3/26/2013 7:11:36 AM
JesseI'm looking for the outer half of the inner fenderwells for my '63 Ranchero (presumably the same as Falcon), but I'm not having much luck... Any thoughts?3/26/2013 7:14:30 AM
samIs the windshield frame for the 69 convertible Camaro available by itself without the cowling parts?3/22/2013 8:05:00 AM
TonyJoe, Are there any plans to make full quarters or quarter skins for 64/65 El Camino?3/22/2013 8:04:31 AM
jimthe tention spring on my 72 torino lower driver side hinge broke.Where could I find the spring. Looks like the one on a 67-68 mustang?3/20/2013 6:36:12 AM
Larry Can you tell me when these parts will be available to order: These are the inner sheetmetal kickpanels for a 69 Mustang: #3625P & #3625N 3/13/2013 1:07:41 PM
TimJoe, I have been looking over the web for years, trying to find a steel reproduced willys coupe. Do you know of anyone doing this? If not, wouldn't dynacorn see the profit in this. After all, wasn't this the greatest gasser coupe? Wouldn't it sell?3/13/2013 7:40:27 AM
Jim McKennaHi are you guys thinking about comming out with 71-73 mustang doors, or skins anytime soon. i see you have the cowls out now. what is the difference between the ac, and non ac cowl. thanks Jim3/11/2013 7:19:59 AM
Richard carvalhoJoe, when are the 67 gto full quarters coming out thanks.3/7/2013 5:36:43 AM
Joshua PritchettJoe, Im currently working on a 1970 elcamino im looking for the under floor crossmember that it under the bed floor and dieectly above the rear axle.. thank you 3/6/2013 2:32:56 PM
MattIs there plans to provide a 65-66 fastback complete body in the near future?3/6/2013 1:41:29 PM
Markwhat if any is the diference between the floor of a 1955 belair 2 door sedan and a 1955 210 2 door sedan ? if there is none why do some of the dealers selling your floor pans say the belair floor won't work in a 210.3/6/2013 5:40:55 AM
shannonAre the any plans on offering mustang body skeletons? If so which one would be available first?3/5/2013 8:44:21 AM
Jim groveHey Joe, I saw the good news about 67 GTO quarters. How about a 67 GTO trunk lid? 3/5/2013 8:42:59 AM
larry stockdaileI have a 1966 Buick skylark G.S. 4 speed B.W. T-10 finding parts are all-most impossible. We are close to finishing. have been driving a year. I need the emergency brake pedal assembly. what i have found are backwards from the one I have. The one I found they say will fit. In the past I hear that It doesn't work.If you could help I would appreciate it. Thanks Larry 3/5/2013 8:42:16 AM
PatrickHi Joe, Why can I only get Rear Quearter Panels in weld through primer for the 65 mustang fast back and convertable? Will the coupe be available soon?3/5/2013 9:08:23 AM
eric del rosalhow can i find body parts for 1955 chevy 4400?2/28/2013 1:15:29 PM
BrentIs the 1966 GTO quarter panel project making any progress? I know they have been asked about frequently. I was just checking if they are any closer. Thanks for your time.2/26/2013 5:12:38 AM
Ben MoweryJoe, Do you guys have any plans on reproducing the internal door components (window rollers, guides, stops, and especially glass mounting channels) for the 67 Camaro and Firebird? Before you say it, no one makes these in the after market. You can buy these parts for a 68 and 69 but not he 67. And no you can't use the 68/69 stuff on the 67 models. Other opportunities are for 67/68 Firebird bumper brackets (rear). 2/25/2013 8:52:30 AM
deanjoe,any release date for part 3644c b pillers? for 69 mustang fastback.2/25/2013 8:51:43 AM
TimWhat year Baracuda and Challenger bodies?2/21/2013 5:34:09 AM
mattBesides the nova, bronco, and 65 stang, what other bodies are in the works, or being considered? 2/20/2013 8:15:46 AM
JeffJoe, Any chance that you will be making 1969 chevell convertible rear quarter panels, inner wheelhouses, or a convertible firewall with AC? Thank you2/20/2013 8:15:03 AM
PaulJoe, will the 3653WT and 3652WT torque boxes work on a '66 Mustang Coupe? If not, do you offer any that will? Thanks, Paul2/20/2013 9:43:07 AM
DavidHello Joe, What are the plans to make the rear Quarter Panel Extension Brackets, Left and right hand and the trunk corners for the 1971-1973 mustang fastbacks and coupes?2/20/2013 8:12:53 AM
EmilJoe--for a 69 Shelby GT 350, is there a distinct tailight valence or do you use the stock unit and cut it to fit the sequential lights? Also the same for the lower valence where the center mount exhaust comes out.Is there a distinct part number for the lower valence or is it a cut to fit on the stock unit?2/20/2013 8:12:31 AM
AlanWhen will the 1965 coupe and or fastback body shell be available and price if known yet?2/18/2013 6:11:55 AM
mattJoe, are you guys planning on making any parts for the 49-54 Chevy passenger cars? 2/18/2013 6:11:09 AM
Steve AstinIs there a rubber end piece that goes on the end of Part #: 1047ZA 2/13/2013 6:39:48 AM
Russell WagonerHi,I was the first to buy the upper and lower cowl for my 71 mach. I bought it through Ohio mustang January 3 but the brace that on both sides that mounts from the cowl to the top of the back finder apron needs to be replaced. Can you help?2/13/2013 6:38:51 AM
David R.Any info on when we might see a 1967/68 cougar hood. I have herd through the grapevine that Dynacorn hase been working on this.2/11/2013 5:58:58 AM
dennis bickfordlooking for 1967 mustang a-piller door hinge mounting plates.....were can i find them... 2/11/2013 5:57:52 AM
RayI was wondering if Dynacorn was any closer to putting out the full 1969 mustang convertible rear quarter panels.2/11/2013 5:56:35 AM
nathanHey Joe. I am restoring my 73 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Fastback and I need help finding new chrome drip rails for the driver and passanger side. The old ones are all dented and scratched and I have been searching the web without any results. There is a piece under the drip rail that holds the weatherstripping that also needs to be replaced. The drip rail starts at the front of the side window and continues along the roof and ends in the middle of the quarter window (covering only the top quarter window section). Any help would be appreciated. Thank you2/6/2013 1:29:12 AM
ScottHi Joe, my name is Scott and I've been hand forming an 18ga panel to convert 60-66 GM trucks to big window since 2008 (classicbigwindow.com). It was highlighted in the May 2011 Custom Classic Trucks Magazine. The part looks OEM and has gotten so popular that I can't keep up. Could you recommend a company that could take over production?2/5/2013 6:09:58 AM
artJoe,is dynacorn going to release a 66 nova complete replacement body and if so when?1/31/2013 5:53:20 AM
Sam Dynacorn supplies all the sheet metal needed to build a complete body shell for a 66-77 Bronco, do you supply a complete assembled shell? Less crash parts like door assy, front fenders, grill, and tailgate.1/30/2013 6:33:53 AM
ToddYou currently have a 65-68 mustang complete convertible top frame assembly. Any chance you will produce/sell just the cast header bow? If so, please let me know how to order. Thanks. 1/30/2013 10:31:00 AM
joerestoring 1973 nova hatchback need repro rear full quarters with sail is it available1/25/2013 11:05:12 AM
Scot RobichaudHey, I'm strongly considering a 69 Mustang FB body replaevment. I have a whole running driver quality 69 FB but too may repairs done over the years. I would like to end up with a really clean car in the end of a restoration. My question is, would I need to do a lot of mocking up prior to having my body guy apply paint? I'm trying to determine how much final fitment is needed prior to paint and assembly. I'm sure some body final surface finish is needed prior to paint but it is the fitment that I'm needing to better understand. Thanks, Scot1/24/2013 12:59:06 PM
JoeI have a 69 Mustang Sportroof with stock 14" rims and 215/70 front tires and 245/60 rear tires. Can I go 15x7 rims front with 225/60 tires and 15x8 rims rear with 255/60 tires with no clearance issues?1/24/2013 1:00:19 PM
paul olguinhi dear joe, please help me to find both fenders and the doors of one ford fairlane victoria fordor 1956,thanks for your help......best regards 1/24/2013 1:00:45 PM
karenIs there a roof panel for the ford mustang 1966 being made yet1/24/2013 1:01:11 PM
RodI'm looking for reproduction trunk corners for a 1970 Mustang convertible. From my research the Coupe and Convertible used the same corners. This is the part the connects the taillight panel to the quarter panel. It is hidden under the Quarter extensions1/24/2013 1:03:15 PM
tammyis there parts mannual avaliable for a 1963 chevy2 300 nova and if so how can i get one1/24/2013 1:04:07 PM
tammydoes a 1963 chevy2 nova with a 2 speed power glide transmission have backup lights if so where is the switch located on the transmission1/24/2013 1:05:07 PM
SamI have a '66 bronco and I am looking for lower rear fender patch panels, are these available?1/24/2013 1:05:23 PM
garyDoes Dynacorn offer a rocker panel support that is attached at the rear of the rocker between the inner and outer rocker panel? If not, is it sold separately? Is this support included in your complete rocker assembly?1/24/2013 1:17:59 PM
darrellIs there anyone doing a straight RH inner fender panel to replace the battery bump one when you do a battery delete, ie put it in the boot for 66 Mustangs?11/8/2012 12:00:00 AM
jimLooking for door skins and quarters for a 65 oldsmobile 44211/8/2012 12:00:00 AM
RobJoe -I see a lot of your parts are available in Wt(weld thru) even parts that require no welding ie 3661hwt and trunk hinges. Does paint adhere to this coating or is it like most weld thru primers and have to be removed prior to painting and other primer applied.11/7/2012 12:00:00 AM
DanaI'm restoring a 1967 Mustang convertible and need to replace the rusted out convertible drip rail that runs at the base of the convertible top and attaches to the outer rear deck panel and quarter panels. Since Dynacorn reproduces this part as part of the 67/68 Mustang shells will/do they sell this part individually. If not, is this a part that Dynacorn will consider selling. I'm in desperate need of this part and know that I'm not alone in needing this part since it's one the quickly rusted out on original cars.11/7/2012 12:00:00 AM
mikeHey Joe, if one was to purchase a dynacorn body how do you go about registering it through your local DMV? Can you use your existing body's vins and rebody your car with the vin's or do you have to register it as a new vehicle with a DMV special tag number assigned by them?11/5/2012 12:00:00 AM
DavidJoe, Are the Dynacorn mustang parts made in the good ole USA?11/5/2012 12:00:00 AM
DavidHello Joe, Just adding my request to get the 1971-1973 lower and upper cowl area manufactured. This would save of a lot 71-73 mustangs and Cougars out there. Dynacorn would make their money back! Are any estimates as to when more 71-73 parts are coming?11/5/2012 12:00:00 AM
KennHey Joe, Do you have for sale or manufacture to sell full rear quarter panels for a 1966 GTO ? If not can you recommend or lead me to someone who has them for sale ?11/2/2012 12:00:00 AM
JoeAre there body replacement panels available for a 68 Olds 442 convertable? Thanks.11/2/2012 12:00:00 AM
Ed SnowdenI have a 71 Mustang Grande that I'm making into a convertible. Where can I find the top frame?11/1/2012 12:00:00 AM
alexI'M looking for a 2002 Nissan Sentra SE R Specv fog lights yellow lens. Do you have this...10/31/2012 12:00:00 AM
Bruce HayeHi Jo I am resoring a 67 mstang convertible, I bought two Front fenders / Two doors And two rear fenders. the panels I have dont match up to each other. To get the swages and door gaps to be right I have to do a lot of reshaping. Is this normal or have i recieved a dud batch of parts. Cheers Bruce.10/31/2012 12:00:00 AM
JeffAre the complete rocker assemblies (1067GA & 1067HA), for the 1st gen Camaro, available yet? If not, do you know what the differnce is between the coupe and convertible rocker assms? Thanks10/31/2012 12:00:00 AM
stevenhi joe i,m looking for 70 ford tornio floors pans10/31/2012 12:00:00 AM
ScottWhere can I find a new or "GOOD/GREATE" front bumper for my 1992 Trans Am? The only one I found was an NOS one in Austrailia, where they want 1,900 shipped to my door in Michigan. Thanks. Scott10/31/2012 12:00:00 AM
Mark DailMark asked: I have a 1953 Cabover, it''s only a 3 window cab. I''d like to make it a 5 window cab. Watched them do in on "Trucks" the program on Spike TV. Anyway can I get the sheet metal to convert my 3 window to a five window? Thanks Mark Joe answered: The rear panel is available but it will require cutting the rear panel off of your truck and fitting the new three window panel in. What is the part number for this please...10/31/2012 12:00:00 AM