Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Billy asked:
"Looking at your heavy duty lower control arm for a 1966 Mustang(p/n 3632FHD), the reinforcement plate welded on the bottom has a square hole (to access strut rod bolts) and a round hole (to access sway bar end link bolts). I'd like to reinforce my own lower control arms with your brace (p/n 3631JE), and according to the online picture the brace has the square hole, but does NOT have the round hole for the sway bar end link bolt. Does p/n 2631JE have this round hole? Or does it need to be drilled? "
Joe answered on 5/18/2016:
Sorry, has to be drilled
Edit Record (Joe Only)