Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Ern asked:
"I bought a front Valance for my 1968 Mustang coupe at an online store claiming it to be Dynacorn. Is there any way to ensure it is a Dynacorn part? Is there some sort of stamp or part No. in the piece that I can reference? "
Joe answered on 2/27/2014:
The part number should be 3643
Edit Record (Joe Only)