Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Frank asked:
"I understand that the 1969 Mustang convertible quarter panel is not offered but the 1970 is. Is the only difference between the two the fact that the 1970 does not have the "C-scoop" trim piece while the 1969 does? I was thinking that a 1970 could be modified into a 1969 by adding this contour. Please let me know."
Joe answered on 2/27/2014:
Sure you can.
Edit Record (Joe Only)