Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
aaron asked:
"Joe, There are vendors that are advertising a convertible top frame that is made by dynacorn for a 68 to 72 A body. Your website shows that you only produce one for a 70-72 Chevelle Can I use this top frame for my 69 cutlass without any problems? Thanks Aaron "
Joe answered on 7/14/2015:
You would be better off checking with a Cutlass guy. Try Joe Improta at Parts place. His number is:630-365-1800
Edit Record (Joe Only)