Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Brett Streeter asked:
"When replacing 1107C complete floor do you need outer rocker panels also? 1103XA says it's tinted and 1103CB says it's clear. Can you get matching glass for the vent and side window assemblies?"
Joe answered on 5/28/2014:
You should replace both inner and outer rockers and, we have both clear and 5% tint
Edit Record (Joe Only)