Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Mike asked:
"Need to replace 69 chevelle convertible rear inner and outer wheel wells. I have coupe wells, but the convertible is flatter on the top. I know the vert ones are available for 70-72. Any plan to make 68-69 vert rear wells? Need to know what u think the best plan "B" is. Can the 70-72 vert wells be reworked to fit a 69? Can 68-69 coupes be modified? Thanks, Mike"
Joe answered on 12/29/2014:
Probably not for a while. The 68-69 convertibles are just not that popular yet. Talk to a restoration shop and see if they can modify the 70-72's.
Edit Record (Joe Only)