Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Dana asked:
"I'm restoring a 1967 Mustang convertible and need to replace the rusted out convertible drip rail that runs at the base of the convertible top and attaches to the outer rear deck panel and quarter panels. Since Dynacorn reproduces this part as part of the 67/68 Mustang shells will/do they sell this part individually. If not, is this a part that Dynacorn will consider selling. I'm in desperate need of this part and know that I'm not alone in needing this part since it's one the quickly rusted out on original cars."
Joe answered on 11/7/2012:
www.scottdrake.com and good luck.
Edit Record (Joe Only)