Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Gus Saar asked:
"I am searching for a part for my 69 Olds Cutlass/442 convertible top canopy, its not the header bow but a support piece that hold up the 2nd bow. Do you know where component parts for A body convertible tops can be sourced. I will take new or used. Thanks for your help."
Joe answered on 2/2/2015:
Try www.opgi.com and good hunting.
Edit Record (Joe Only)