Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Greg Kalmes asked:
"Joe, I have a friend in Austria who is restoring a 1968 Mustang convertible and is having a difficult time finding a certain piece he needs for his car. I have looked in all my parts catalogs as well as your website for this part and I can't find it. What he is looking for is the water channel that drains the water that runs down the convertible top when it is up. This part runs from the right quarter window, around the convertible top, to the left quarter window and keeps water from running into the back seat area of the car. Do you have this part available? Thank you. Greg Kalmes, Saint Donatus Body & Paint"
Joe answered on 9/25/2013:
Donor car is going to be my answer.
Edit Record (Joe Only)