Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
JoriCee asked:
"Hello ! I looking for replacement L/R trunk corners for my 72ยด Mustang convertible. Where can I get them? Thanks, T."
Joe answered on 9/30/2013:
I don't know. I don't think anyone is making them yet, the 71-73 cars are just now starting to produce replacement parts. You may want to try www.hemmingsmotornews.com, but that's the best I can do for you.
Edit Record (Joe Only)