Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
rick asked:
"I have a 1972 chevelle. Is it possible to convert it into a 70? In otherwords put the 70 rear and front end on the car? or is the body not similar enough?"
Joe answered on 6/5/2013:
Sure, with money and time, anything is possible. Check witha builder or Chevelle guy near you.
Edit Record (Joe Only)