Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Casey asked:
"I have a '66 Mustang Fastback where the two rear air vents (actually extractors) were removed for the Shelby-like see through windows. I'm putting the vents back in but need the sheet metal supports that hold the vents in. Does anyone make these? Thanks, Casey"
Joe answered on 4/12/2016:
We do for our body shells, but not for general sale.
Edit Record (Joe Only)