Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Mark asked:
"Joe, Do you make the rear torque box for frame rail 3601AWT? If so what is the part number? Thanks."
Joe answered on 5/7/2013:
We do, but at the moment, we asre out of them. The part numbers are 3655 and 3655A they are for the 67-68's or, yopu can use the convertible ones as well.
Edit Record (Joe Only)