Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Matt asked:
"Hi, I am in need of the support bracket that connects the upper FB frame to the top of the wheel house. I bought your item #3631SCWT and thought it would be welded on or included. No such luck. I know that you make the part, for your complete frame FB. So the question is, how do I buy one from you or your distributors ( CJ Pony )? One other question, I have been waiting and waiting for the 1969 Lower Cowl, Kick Panel driver side. When is it going to be available! Thank you for your time and consideration, Matt"
Joe answered on 3/24/2014:
CJ Pony would be a good choice. Considering we do not offer that part separately. There are a few parts we do not offer separately.
Edit Record (Joe Only)