Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Scott asked:
"Hi Joe, my name is Scott and I've been hand forming an 18ga panel to convert 60-66 GM trucks to big window since 2008 (classicbigwindow.com). It was highlighted in the May 2011 Custom Classic Trucks Magazine. The part looks OEM and has gotten so popular that I can't keep up. Could you recommend a company that could take over production?"
Joe answered on 2/5/2013:
Depends on how much you have budgeted for tooling and how many units a year you think you can sell. It's all relative.
Edit Record (Joe Only)