Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Dennis asked:
"Joe, I am looking for quarter panels for my 1970 coupe Mustang. When I look up quarter panels, there are ones for fastbacks and for convertibles. The note say to use the convertible quarter panels for the coupe, but the convertible quarter has a formed body line about a third of the way up from the bottom where the coupe does not. Do you have any suggestions? "
Joe answered on 5/5/2016:
The best we can do is a quarter skin
Edit Record (Joe Only)