Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
John asked:
"If i buy your 70 chevelle body and have a custom frame made and build it from there is it possible to get a vin number and title for it to be street legal. If so what kind of title would it be? A replica? Is this even legal? Thanks "
Joe answered on 11/8/2013:
In most states it would be considered a Special Construction Vehicle and assigned a VIN accordingly. If you go to www.dynacornclassicbodies.com and check out vehicle registration for your state, it will all be there for you.
Edit Record (Joe Only)