Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Steve asked:
"I asked you a question a little while ago about your rear frame rail on a 69 Mustang convertible. Where can i find the upper torque box on you web site or part #. I want to use your weld through primed rail but i need the upper part for the torque box mine is rusted out."
Joe answered on 5/13/2013:
We don't have them. Unfortunately...you may want to try National Parts Depot
Edit Record (Joe Only)