Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Eddy Sanders asked:
"I need replacement running boards for my 1950 Chevrolet 3600. It is a long wheelbase 3/4 ton pickup. You can find shortwheel base ones all day long but no long wheelbase ones. Where can I find new replacement ones? Chrome or steel ones. "
Joe answered on 9/23/2014:
Try Brother's Truck Parts in Corona, CA. The web address is www.brotherstrucks.com and good hunting.
Edit Record (Joe Only)