Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Dean W asked:
"Hi Joe I can't find a new replacement part for my 71 mach. I think it's called a B-Pillar and it holds the door striker. Part number 3644CWT is for a 69-70 and from it's looks it also holds the door striker. Could you check with your company to see if maybe this is in production. Thank Much...."
Joe answered on 5/31/2016:
Not only are they in production, but are available from both facilities.
Edit Record (Joe Only)