Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Gary asked:
"We need to replace the floor and trunk in our 73 Z-28 and am very interested in the 1-peice Dynacorn solution, we have looked at the 1045ywt and it appears to be for a stick shift car, is there a part number for an automatic car? If so please provide, if not what are our options?"
Joe answered on 4/8/2015:
Your option is always piece it together using a 1046wt, but you'll need to get the trunk floors, braces and rear frame rails.
Edit Record (Joe Only)