Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Warren asked:
"I cannot find the inner rocker panels for a 1967 Camaro convertible. The only thing available is the assembly with the kick panel and the full inner and outer panel. Since Dynacorn is assembling them, is there a way I can purchase just the inner part before assembly? "
Joe answered on 5/15/2014:
Since those are assembled off shore, there isn't any way to get them separately.
Edit Record (Joe Only)