Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Dale Lee asked:
"I bought the Dynacorn complete rocker for my 1968 mustang convertible (LH). Do you have installation instructions/tips? Thanks, Dale"
Joe answered on 4/12/2016:
Nope. You'll have to talk to a restoration shop. Unfortunately most of those parts like frame rails, rockers, etc, are made for restorers, most home folks don't have the equipment to install them.
Edit Record (Joe Only)