Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Rod asked:
"I'm looking for reproduction trunk corners for a 1970 Mustang convertible. From my research the Coupe and Convertible used the same corners. This is the part the connects the taillight panel to the quarter panel. It is hidden under the Quarter extensions"
Joe answered on 1/24/2013:
The coupe and convertible do use the same parts. And, amazingly enough, they are not yet available.
Edit Record (Joe Only)