Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
mike asked:
"Hey Joe, if one was to purchase a dynacorn body how do you go about registering it through your local DMV? Can you use your existing body's vins and rebody your car with the vin's or do you have to register it as a new vehicle with a DMV special tag number assigned by them?"
Joe answered on 11/5/2012:
Every state is different. On ouor classic bodies web site, we have information from all 50 states. Just go there and check out your state.
Edit Record (Joe Only)