Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Jeff asked:
"Where can I find a 1965 Mustang Fastback B-Pillar. I can find the coupe and convertible no problem. I have found that I could possibly use the coupe and fill in the "window gap" with a patch panel and that would work, but I would much rather have a fastback b-pillar that I can just weld in and have the security that, that was the part for my car. Respectfully, OS1 Hanson, Jeffrey R. United States Navy"
Joe answered on 5/14/2013:
There are no Fastback B pillars offered at this time. Sorry Jeff.
Edit Record (Joe Only)