Your Vehicle

Part # / Keyword Search


Joe's Answer
Douglas asked:
"I need the sheet metal that is the bottom half the fire wall and then turns 90 degrees and becomes a part of the floor pan - the gas and parking brake lines run thru it. Have photo if it helps, but no way to attach to this email I guess. Please advise part number. Car is 1969 mustang fastback Thank you."
Joe answered on 8/4/2015:
3631ZBWT try that one
Edit Record (Joe Only)